Emmylou Loves #88 Las Vagas Navada adventures of the buck anal gobbler and the shopping centre cobbler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Lord, remember the morning she had to swing via his pad so he could cut The Children's nails? And she actually thought that made for riveting content?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does ALove have a partner at the moment? I think he did around the time I left.
Not that we are aware of, duck me no partner would put up with this level of co parenting
---
She will ruin every relationship he forms sadly, and I agree, she knows damn well that The Children impinge upon his time to nurture and grow a romantic relationship with anyone. She's such a piece of tit, and as limp as his dick may be, I will always applaud and respect him for putting his kids first.
Hmm love you Snarky and I know you won't be offended but I have zero respect for Limpy. He deserves everything he gets. Hell look at V eyes he wouldn't have sought treatment both of them are crappy parents

• Heart
Reactions: 15
S
someone here posted his tinder profile a while back so not sure…
He’s in a difficult situation not helped by his passive woo woo ways but if he actually stood up to her and put proper boundaries around kids and filming and set dates to have them it would do him ANd the kids a world of goood to also have Proper structure and get himself a house that all kids can have their own room! This running to her house every morning for things for rhe kids is ridiculous.. they need to get their tit together! Buy more sets of uniforms and shoes and leave sets at each house.. stop being such a tight arse .. you managed an overseas holidays FFS!
I felt for him when he was with her, however, I lost respect for him post break up when he refused to put boundaries in place for himself and ‘the children’, I am sure the relationship he had went south because of LL and the job he had where he was travelling frequently he quit because of pressure imposed on him by LL. The last straw for me was when he came on camera in back in January and stated that Lou is a good Mother, when he was reading SL tarot cards and the monster was egging him on about Tattler’s questioning where Sage was living.

Reactions: 13
Who honestly really gives a tit about the brand/style of luggage you use? It all gets dragged/thrown into the same spot on the big jet airplane so it just needs to be sturdy enough to withstand that IMO 🤷‍♀️
It's a hard agree from me!!
Anyone paying good money for designer luggage obviously hasn't seen the Qantas baggage handler videos. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not that we are aware of, duck me no partner would put up with this level of co parenting
---

Hmm love you Snarky and I know you won't be offended but I have zero respect for Limpy. He deserves everything he gets. Hell look at V eyes he wouldn't have sought treatment both of them are crappy parents
He probably doesn’t believe in conventional medicine and is using his magical healing cards on the poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good Lord, remember the morning she had to swing via his pad so he could cut The Children's nails? And she actually thought that made for riveting content?!
Shut the front door (with the Easter wreath)—that did not happen. Please tell me you made that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I felt for him when he was with her, however, I lost respect for him post break up when he refused to put boundaries in place for himself and ‘the children’, I am sure the relationship he had went south because of LL and the job he had where he was travelling frequently he quit because of pressure imposed on him by LL. The last straw for me was when he came on camera in back in January and stated that Lou is a good Mother, when he was reading SL tarot cards and the monster was egging him on about Tattler’s questioning where Sage was living.
This is where I lost any respect/pity I had for him as well. She was off tap then, asking him all the questions then turning back to her phone, maniacally giggling, jaw swinging, 'see I'm a good mother they both says so!'; and his weird rehearsed answers were not convincing in the slightest.

Reactions: 14
Nope it’s real! She made a song and dance of having to drive to his place before dropping the kids at school.
And what about the bike tyre pump one where he had to bring the pump to her place to pump up one of the kids tyre before school I think. Something along those lines. 🤷

• Haha
Nope it’s real! She made a song and dance of having to drive to his place before dropping the kids at school.
I have no words.
Did she not have manicure scissors?? Is there any videos in the media thingy? Cos… I can’t comprehend this situation. This is wild to me.
Like, imagine dropping your children off at school, needing a late pass cos you had to swing past your ex/children’s fathers house to CUT TOENAILS. WHAT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The last straw for me was when he came on camera in back in January and stated that Lou is a good Mother, when he was reading SL tarot cards and the monster was egging him on about Tattler’s questioning where Sage was living.
What the actual duck?? Limpy, mate, cast a bleeping spell to grow yourself a spine man! Aaaarrrggghh I just want to scream reading this 🤬

@AMY$ I think I just lost that respect I said I had 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this what haemorrhoids look like?!!?

And da fuq?
I saw Lauren Dubois complaining about these adds saying she’s seen them online - she should’ve just fessed up and said she saw them on tattle 🫠

• Haha
I have no words.
Did she not have manicure scissors?? Is there any videos in the media thingy? Cos… I can’t comprehend this situation. This is wild to me.
Like, imagine dropping your children off at school, needing a late pass cos you had to swing past your ex/children’s fathers house to CUT TOENAILS. WHAT
Thread #2, page 28 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.