Emmylou Loves #88 Las Vagas Navada adventures of the buck anal gobbler and the shopping centre cobbler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rimowa.. Samsonite hard cases..
Whatever brand weighs as little as possible and has good wheels - I don’t care for brands for a suitcase. Now handbags I do love (but not anything in pink).

Reactions: 7
Back before her brown cardigan era, when she was still lusting after Aaron and making any excuse to see him!
I remember she was lounging all over his sofa in those awful purple bikinis looking like this purple blob. She was eating his food, drinking his drinks and constantly complaining.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I remember she was lounging all over his sofa in those awful purple bikinis looking like this purple blob. She was eating his food, drinking his drinks and constantly complaining.
That's Emmylou's sofa she bought it for Aaron.

Wonder if she bought one for Babe3.0🧢?

@babe#3 how did you discover Emmylou?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's Emmylou's sofa she bought it for Aaron.

Wonder if she bought one for Babe3.0🧢?

@babe#3 how did you discover Emmylou?
She came up as a sponsored post a few years ago (before lockdowns). I used to check her out once in a while but her insane obsession with tv fame is like watching a car crash.

Over the years she seems to have completely lost the plot; the lack of care for her children, the awful taste in clothing, the obsession with brands; the plans for the Bali and New York trips, the dancing, etc etc. I just do not understand where she thinks she is heading. This last trip to the US has me completely baffled and I have so many questions - where did she meet Babe03, why did she decide to go and visit him, how did she expect this would work seeing the distance, and so many more.

I don’t follow her but I am fascinated where this will all end (although the children and their welfare does concern me and ALove just doesn’t seem to have what it takes to step in and stop all the Emmy nonsense).

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m actually starting to think her stubby little arms can’t actually reach the back of her head to brush it surely this explains why it always looks so bad
It’s long term duromine hair loss the crown of the head hair loss so she tries to pump it up with volume and dryshampoo

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She came up as a sponsored post a few years ago (before lockdowns). I used to check her out once in a while but her insane obsession with tv fame is like watching a car crash.

Over the years she seems to have completely lost the plot; the lack of care for her children, the awful taste in clothing, the obsession with brands; the plans for the Bali and New York trips, the dancing, etc etc. I just do not understand where she thinks she is heading. This last trip to the US has me completely baffled and I have so many questions - where did she meet Babe03, why did she decide to go and visit him, how did she expect this would work seeing the distance, and so many more.

I don’t follow her but I am fascinated where this will all end (although the children and their welfare does concern me and ALove just doesn’t seem to have what it takes to step in and stop all the Emmy nonsense).
Very interesting! We all see/notice the same things.

Here's the clips we have with EL explaining why she was in Vegas. Still confusing.

View media item 6752
View media item 6728
View media item 6760

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just went back and re watched the post about everyone in their USA outfits… Vida can barely open and close her eyes! So we can all agree Limpy also failed to take her to a doctor.. She honestly looks like a homeless child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just wanna know why she's so secretive about Babe 3.0. You fly all the way over there and it's so obvious he never wanted you there! Emmy, make it make sense! Spill the beans!

Reactions: 17
Very interesting! We all see/notice the same things.

Here's the clips we have with EL explaining why she was in Vegas. Still confusing.

View media item 6752
View media item 6728
View media item 6760
And this is partly my fascination with Emmy - a whole lot of words tumble out of her mouth, but very little is actually said. She met him a few months ago in Melbourne?! Sure Jan, a few months ago she was busy with King Babe till he put a pyjama under your pillow. She would not know the truth if it but her on the a$$.

I am convinced Babe03 is a swipe right on a certain app and he when he found her on his (or his daddy’s doorstep, he lost all ability to speak).

Another thing that fascinates me is that her follower count remains steady at 119k. I must admit I am not a big social media user and everything is set to private but some people I follow have lovely accounts and they work so hard to get their numbers up and it appears to be a painstakingly slow process. EmmyPoo just remains constant - she dropped from 120k to 119k but despite terrible content, she remains steady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Doesnt seem to be preparing kids lunches, so I suppose it's Aaron's week with the kids

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.