Emmylou Loves #87 In the dessert feeling horny and hot, and excited about Mac & Cheese from Gay La Dot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤” but they were at the cheap furniture place, has she set Babe3.0 up in a love nest? #sugarmumma
I think itā€™s his new place and sheā€™s there to ā€œhelp set it upā€ - she said she met him in Melbourne so maybe this is his new apartment now heā€™s back. Sheā€™s mentioned shopping for new furniture and hooks šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
Fancy acting like your some sophisticated woman of the world cos you stand in front of a media wall at a suburban cinema every now and then, but literally losing your mind and filming yourself walking around every supermarket/food outlet in Vegas?!
This! šŸ‘šŸ‘

Shame on any of her tribe who think this sort of content is aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think itā€™s his new place and sheā€™s there to ā€œhelp set it upā€ - she said she met him in Melbourne so maybe this is his new apartment now heā€™s back. Sheā€™s mentioned shopping for new furniture and hooks šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Makes sense, plus most straight men do not know how to decorate or furnish a house

Reactions: 5
duck imagine being so desperate that Lardy is your go to woman for home decorating adviceā€¦ proof heā€™s never seen the hovel! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please excuse me in advanceā€¦ Iā€™m trying to understand wtf sheā€™s doing in the US.

why is she there? Who is staying with? Why is she just showing us Walmart?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she go food shopping to host a Memorial Day party so all babes mates could meet her šŸ˜­
apparently memorial day is 29th may so that would be today where she is . so can't wait to see what she does today. o_O
---
so whats with all the sayings and showing ADHD and other random reels. Is she saying now she has ADHD. Seriously she's an idiot.:confused::confused:

Reactions: 9
apparently memorial day is 29th may so that would be today where she is . so can't wait to see what she does today. o_O
I hope she researches the meaning of the holiday. It is as important to us as your day when you remember the war dead. If she makes light of it, I will be irritated and I am not even that patriotic. But my parents were veterans as was my aunt and while they didn't die in any wars, I respect it because of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I hope she researches the meaning of the holiday. It is as important to us as your day when you remember the war dead. If she makes light of it, I will be irritated and I am not even that patriotic. But my parents were veterans as was my aunt and while they didn't die in any wars, I respect it because of them.
She wonā€™t research it at all. When it was Anzac Day here, she posted a ā€˜tributeā€™ that didnā€™t actually include the war the Anzacā€™s fought in, followed up by a bikini pic on the beach. So we know she wonā€™t do her research or show any respect. Iā€™m half expecting her to be dressed in an American flag costume.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.