Emmylou Loves #87 In the dessert feeling horny and hot, and excited about Mac & Cheese from Gay La Dot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but where she’s staying is 100% an AirB&B it has nothing in it, look at all the shelves, empty, nothing there at all, no one lives there, especially not a 20 something lad and his daddy!!!
My sister from another mister said this a whole thread ago and WE got told to take OUR tin foil hat off 😆
A3047A7D-5F32-46B8-853A-FC746D26C937.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes i noticed that too. Very sparse undead. She's in an Airbnb and he just stay there overnight for sexy times, then leaves in the morning.
---

Now she's found a new cameradaddy Lachy to take her videos now. 🤢
The real question is, is Babe Snr there to supervise???

Maybe BallerLou has to wear the helmet backwards during seggsyTime More protection than a paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
AmyLounatics tour of a basic diner and then showing us how farking big everything is at Walmart was well worth the money to fly to the other side of the world. What content! I love how she was so surprised that the shop just goes from eskies and clothes to then food. Just like that!!! That’s how all shops work sherlocklou 🕵️‍♀️ they are called different sections mate
Very astute, as always ActiveLies. It also smacks of untreated Borderline Personality Disorder. Girlfriend needs Dialectical Behavioural Therapy and the right meds STAT. Whatever bullshit therapy she claims to be currently undertaking is simply not working.
I think by therapy she means LimpyLove doing her tarot cards #healing #coparenting #dickeheads
---
Sometimes I wonder if she's trolling us but she's too stupid. She's legit been crying. Also is this man taking her shopping to use her for her money? Has she got a bleeping sugar baby?
A sugar baby AND a sugar papa 👴🏻 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We've all seen the Walmart meme's. What a missed opportunity to finally grab hold of that elusive fame Amy. If there was ever a time for your inappropriate outfit choices to be deemed appropriate, it would have been right now.
What a wasted opportunity! She could have worn the pink latex number to Walmart. Although it’s probably drying on a balcony after a hose down after some special bewdiful alone time with someone special 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She fits
She fits right in at Walmart.
She didn't even try, it just came naturally 😂😂
I don’t really get what’s so exciting about Walmart. She’s obviously never been to Costco and probably gets excited about Aldi special buys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m Not one of the conspiracy theorists tho I admit to finding them amusing!

I just think sugar mama has rented an air bnb and her toy boy has stayed A few nights and maybe bought his X box over for a play..she’s cool.. nothing serious.. except she’s left her kids and flown half way around the bloody world for him! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I not supposed to get excited at Aldi special buys?!? 🫣
Haha. They have some good things but mostly cheap junk.
---
I’m Not one of the conspiracy theorists tho I admit to finding them amusing!

I just think sugar mama has rented an air bnb and her toy boy has stayed A few nights and maybe bought his X box over for a play..she’s cool.. nothing serious.. except she’s left her kids and flown half way around the bloody world for him! 🤣🤣
Xbox. He probably bought his skateboard and dj decks also to have some fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she go food shopping to host a Memorial Day party so all babes mates could meet her 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t really get what’s so exciting about Walmart. She’s obviously never been to Costco and probably gets excited about Aldi special buys.
Fancy acting like your some sophisticated woman of the world cos you stand in front of a media wall at a suburban cinema every now and then, but literally losing your mind and filming yourself walking around every supermarket/food outlet in Vegas?!
I was just thinking today, she frequents Thailand, Bali, NY and now ticks Vegas off, for nothing more than 2 weeks of getting her rocks off, she really does need to clock up a P and O. She's then officially ticked off the bogan destinations/holidays Australians travel too or pn. With NY being the slight exception but let's face it, she did nothing sophisticated with Christian in NY.
God I just had a visual of her on a P and O, like a pig at a trough when they open up the all you can eat buffet for lunch and dinner......

P.S I've been to all of these places too, not knocking anyone that has been, they are just very common boganish Aussie places to go.
She's never going to head to Jordan or Turkey for a cultural experience 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks at danishes at Walmart “I could eat this, but of course I’m not going to”. Why “OF COURSE”??? STFU and eat the damn cake you disordered eating duck wit! You have thousands watching your stories who you could trigger not to mention 3 young impressionable children 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Did all her besties back in Melbourne throw her a going away party like she did for them? Did they drop her to the airport? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.