Emmylou Loves #87 In the dessert feeling horny and hot, and excited about Mac & Cheese from Gay La Dot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Not one of the conspiracy theorists tho I admit to finding them amusing!

I just think sugar mama has rented an air bnb and her toy boy has stayed A few nights and maybe bought his X box over for a play..she’s cool.. nothing serious.. except she’s left her kids and flown half way around the bloody world for him! 🤣🤣
that’s a PlayStation 4 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe babe lives in the same complex as her rental? I bet LV has many complexes that have units available for short term rental.
---

Must be babe who did it who she is NEVER with, right?
I don't understand why she would rent an air bnb so far out from the main drag of Vegas, but if she did, why did she state she was staying with 3.0? If it is an air bnb, why isn't she staying at his pad, does he live with his wife and family hence, why she won't show his face on the gram? So many questions and theories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it screams holiday rental, complete with Pac-Man on the wall and a compendium! Lmao

Maybe not AirBNB, but deffo a short term thing, Not a FatherBabes
joint!

IMG_3044.jpeg
IMG_3046.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so ready for the impending meltdown. LL will need to carry her EpiPen at all times. It's very likely that she will never see babe again, reality will set in and she will realise she has wasted a ridiculous amount of money & time to be ignored 90% of the time and to just visit supermarkets and she is about to head home to cold Melbourne and those children.

Reactions: 22
I don't understand why she would rent an air bnb so far out from the main drag of Vegas, but if she did, why did she state she was staying with 3.0? If it is an air bnb, why isn't she staying at his pad, does he live with his wife and family hence, why she won't show his face on the gram? So many questions and theories 🤣
I agree. So many questions and we will get no answers. The easy answer is that she is staying with babe and he just doesn't have that much stuff. I know someone like that.

Reactions: 6
Until I see a selfie with the “special someone”, he doesn’t exist anymore. For her sanity and our viewing when she gets home, I really hope this wasn’t a colossal waste of time and money.

Reactions: 15
The foorball helmet is for her. He makes her wear it while they are doing it so he doesn't have to see her fat face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤔 but they were at the cheap furniture place, has she set Babe3.0 up in a love nest? #sugarmumma

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She would have fit in perfectly at Walmart in her outfit. Too short and too tight denim shorts on a body that shouldn't be wearing any type of denim shorts

Reactions: 7
EmmyLou Loves #88: Las Vegas allergies in the car with George Glass, then off to Walmart to flash her a$$

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.