Emmylou Loves #87 In the dessert feeling horny and hot, and excited about Mac & Cheese from Gay La Dot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming postcard to SueLynoneword

Hey Bubs

It’s been so farcan hot here. It’s like Perth hot without stepping in the dogshit. I’m not looking forward to the Melbourne weather next week. Do you think we should do a ciao pepay recipe for our communidy when I get back? Can you please go to Woolies and grab some pepper for it. And whatever the ciao is?

I love supermarket shopping here! I bought some Mac and Cheese at Target. You can’t do that at home. It was by that famous lady. What’s her name again? Gay La Dot? Or maybe that was the drag Queen I met on Freeemont st. Either way, it’s a vibe.

Babe3.0 has been so sweet. He’s been helping me network over here and with any luck, I’ll be able to find Babe4.0 before I leave. And somewhere to plug in my Russell Robbs. So special.

Everyone’s been asking about my clothes here. I can’t wait to come back and do another shoot down Albert Park. When I suggested to Babe3.0 we do some shooting in Town Square he hid under the coffee table. I think he’s just camera shy.

Please keep an eye on ALove for me. I dont want those Tattle Fezzas thinking that just because I’m out of the country that they can jump on his tofurkey.

❤Your meal ticket🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
That 'freemont steet' footage has to be from her first day. The babes are wearing the exact same thing. She may have changed from day to night shirts but the vibe's the same as the first day.

Also daddy babe seems to work (or has worked) on an oil tanker based in texas judging by his t shirt. Could be why she's followed a few Dallas stores, although latest follow is a miami store.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Thanks for starting the new thread Mugs, the title is on point STT 👏
Sure.. your postcards are fast becoming one of my favourite parts of these threads, but with only a week to go, we best enjoy while we can 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That 'freemont steet' footage has to be from her first day. The babes are wearing the exact same thing. She may have changed from day to night shirts but the vibe's the same as the first day.

Also daddy babe seems to work (or has worked) on an oil tanker based in texas judging by his t shirt. Could be why she's followed a few Dallas stores, although latest follow is a miami store.
Mate I would put nothing past this shady fucker. Truth be told she is either locked up in the apartment alone or back in West Hollywood crying herself to sleep.

Reactions: 18
I

I thought the same thing! And there’s no way she’d still be this giddy after the embarrassing week she’s had.

Reactions: 11
Cannot wait for the come down! Back to cold, dreary Melbourne, No new Babe, No friends or family to speak of, Even the dogs want to be given to a new home!

IMG_2781.jpeg
IMG_2779.jpeg
IMG_2780.jpeg
IMG_2778.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Hey Bubs

It’s been so farcan hot here. It’s like Perth hot without stepping in the dogshit. I’m not looking forward to the Melbourne weather next week. Do you think we should do a ciao pepay recipe for our communidy when I get back? Can you please go to Woolies and grab some pepper for it. And whatever the ciao is?

I love supermarket shopping here! I bought some Mac and Cheese at Target. You can’t do that at home. It was by that famous lady. What’s her name again? Gay La Dot? Or maybe that was the drag Queen I met on Freeemont st. Either way, it’s a vibe.

Babe3.0 has been so sweet. He’s been helping me network over here and with any luck, I’ll be able to find Babe4.0 before I leave. And somewhere to plug in my Russell Robbs. So special.

Everyone’s been asking about my clothes here. I can’t wait to come back and do another shoot down Albert Park. When I suggested to Babe3.0 we do some shooting in Town Square he hid under the coffee table. I think he’s just camera shy.

Please keep an eye on ALove for me. I dont want those Tattle Fezzas thinking that just because I’m out of the country that they can jump on his tofurkey.

❤Your meal ticket🤗
Yes!! I was waiting for today's postcard!! Tofurkey! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We need to save these in a Postcards collection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Hey Bubs

❤Your meal ticket🤗
What a hoot. GOLD.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Freemont Steet” footage/stories are 1000% from her first night there. Old mate and his daddy are in the exact same clothing. She’s such a slimy little liar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Hey Bubs

❤Your meal ticket🤗
bleeping gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Yep thought that same about the clothes but couldn't go back and check.

Reactions: 4
Try as she might, NavadaLou cannot hide the sadness in those eyes.

She actually looks like she's about to burst into tears any minute.

Reactions: 33
Those Nike's she bought...not sure if whoever posted them, the price $350ish in AUD or USD??? If USD......converted to AUD with sales tax added:

1685057885548.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Starting to wonder is if Babe Snr that is her “special someone” she met in melbs.
Or maybe the meeting thing in melbs is a lie and he’s just some kinda sugar daddy or even scam artist, and perhaps is teaching his son his ways.
seems like babe Snr is always closer to EL and babe junior is always the one walking further in front.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.