EmmyLou Loves #84 Pathetic B'day shout-out shares, no one d*cking cares. Got no mates, BYO paper plates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that tv appearance is the longest I’ve heard her speak without swearing. Who is this bish?? I want to be the best mum possible, I’m teaching my kids about health and fitness.
How much better does she look though hey? She may technically weigh more than she does now (although I doubt that) but at least her shape/her gut is a normal shape and size. And her dark hair looks 10000x better too. Even her legs look nicer. She’s crazy if she thinks she’s a sexy size 10 now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
How much better does she look though hey? She may technically weigh more than she does now (although I doubt that) but at least her shape/her gut is a normal shape and size. And her dark hair looks 10000x better too. Even her legs look nicer. She’s crazy if she thinks she’s a sexy size 10 now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She needs to go back to her dark hair. The blonde just ages her.

Reactions: 13
New thread fezzas

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.