EmmyLou Loves #84 Pathetic B'day shout-out shares, no one d*cking cares. Got no mates, BYO paper plates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you witches all feel as sexy as hell in your extra small size technicolor cardigans?
Sexy in your slouchy cardigan :ROFLMAO:

she loves the word slouchy…but I don’t think slouchy and sexy should be used together… especially to describe a fckn cardigan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG she’s found Geezus now. Praise be … another obsession. BabeV1.0 must have done her the dirty.
IMG_4183.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Affirmations won't change you're life Moonfacelou. You need to change

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The guys she's chasing are too young and don't have the life experience to take on a 44 year old woman with 3 young kids.

Reactions: 16
I’ve finally caught up. Seems I’ve missed a bit while returning to full time work, so I can support my children and buy them nice things whether it’s for their birthday or just cos.
Oh, and so I can get a “looks like I got nothing done at the hairdressers but actually paid hundreds of dollars” haircut & colour, lash lift & eyebrow threading… OHHH and a facial, which I’ll ruin with not using correct products, despite being THE ambassador for Garnier.

Aw, I missed the Charlotte stories.

(also, fkn LOL @ the banana dress.. did people actually buy into that Bali debacle?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha I remember when she used word "visceral" like 16 times a day when she was preaching to her community that she was only actively trying to lose weight because all the visceral fat around belly was not good. Of course it had nothing to do with trying to squeeze into a size 8 Bali Banana dress.

That dress and that whole sashaying around the villa, ass swooping from side to side as she did her best Getaway reporter impression is still one of my fave EL highlights. And the fact that she was selling the Bali trip so hard and it fell through? Makes it even better hahahah!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.