EmmyLou Loves #84 Pathetic B'day shout-out shares, no one d*cking cares. Got no mates, BYO paper plates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic B'day shout-out shares, no one f*cking cares. Got no mates, BYO paper plates

Thanks to @MostSegsualNarc for the thread title! Sorry I had to shorten it!

You win the amazing opportunity to be EmmyLous waitstaff! An exclusive invitation to her luxury Port Melbourne home. An intimate dinner with Celeb guests! BYO paper plates and you will be paid in Oxtail slop xxx
---
@Filthy and Unstable pls repost your latest creation on the new thread 🍎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok here goes, TLDR
Last thread contained:
Her birthday! (Edited to note - she was literally the only person on the planet excited by this). She got flowers from colleagues and businesses mostly, bought herself a pair of hella tacky shoes, didn't show us what the kids got her (obvs not good enough), cried like a lunatic when they were singing happy birthday, Sage had to be told by his dad to sing

Return of the smutty sister. Which brings out the grossness of EL, her attempts to be segsy (I think ??) made everyone throw up in their mouths a little

More fondling of food, and close ups of how deep she jams it down her gob.

Her bday party is this Saturday. For the starting wage of $150 for SIX HOURS you can clean up after EL and whichever 'friends' couldn't come up with a good enough excuse not to attend the hovel. But don't worry, there won't be a lot of work, they're all using paper plates. So refined.

Annnnnd I nearly forgot there was a sad photo of EL in the wild at Woolies. Looking like an overgrown, maudlin toddler in her stripey cardigan that no doubt hasn't been washed but we've seen her wear at least five times.

END !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She looked like she was on the verge of tears on her romantic beach walk.

this fruit loop kills me who changes to go for a walk and accessorises with a chunky fucken ugly gold plated necklace

Reactions: 20
Hello, yes, my cycle is synced with Port Melbourne’s very own Emmylou from Emmylou Loves. Can confirm that I am cramping up a farken storm and expect to be riding the crimson wave any minute now.

Happy birthday Emmy! 🩸🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Slap your lite Claire foundation on, squeeze into your super cute size 12 low back skater gurl dress and Adele linen shirt and strap on your plastic manolos Fezzas cos we off to the inaugural EmmyLou Loves Intimate Mouth Stories & Segsual Dancing Gala Ball 2023 🎉🕺🏿💦

On this auspicious, intimate occasion, we will be convoying in a fleet of #gifted Mitsubishis commencing at 5:45 from out the front of Dumbarse & Fuckwit.

🚨🚨 DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT be late to THE coolest, swinging, vibing event that Port Melbourne has seen since the referendum on overhead powerlines.
B5F60BD8-FA6C-499E-9BB4-1949D282BE32.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
IMG_0545.png
What is this outfit? New to ELL threads but I was shook when this showed up on my Tik tok, the outfit is not it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She lets on she walks down to the esplanade but it’s pretty clear she just parked the car there and started filming

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the guest at the intimate dinner party obviously doesn't want to be seen in public with LL?

Any idea, Fezzas?

Oh also, how do you have a intimate dinner party when you have a stranger standing at your sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.