EmmyLou Loves #84 Pathetic B'day shout-out shares, no one d*cking cares. Got no mates, BYO paper plates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look call me a hypocrite, because Iā€™m usually on the side of everyone who says she needs to take a break from insta and not film every.single.thing she does, but this radio silence is ridiculous. IM bleeping BORED ELL, POST SOMETHING šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ohhhh, I found them, my apologies
Wow, that was a lot.

'watches thread' ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesnā€™t she do this so the time? Has some event then goes offline for a week. So predictable and annoying. Whereā€™s my Saturday night entertainment?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Doesnā€™t she do this so the time? Has some event then goes offline for a week. So predictable and annoying. Whereā€™s my Saturday night entertainment?!
I know right?! She is such an attention bleep. She must be preparing for her big live telly ā€œappearanceā€ probably be some 2 min slot on studio 10 šŸ˜‚ turn your comments off Studio 10

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know right?! She is such an attention bleep. She must be preparing for her big live telly ā€œappearanceā€ probably be some 2 min slot on studio 10 šŸ˜‚ turn your comments off Studio 10
Didnt she go on that show a few years ago spruiking body confidence. ??

Reactions: 8
That little squinty, beady-eyed balloon head is either sulking, on a downer or waiting to make some grand announcement, maybe bingeing on cheezels , trying to figure out how to get back with babe, or trying to lure Aaron back, who the duck knows sheā€™s a shifty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol. Who watches Studio 10? Pensioners? (No offence to any Fezzas that watch it)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alright then, place your bets for this TV appearance!

Iā€™m going with sponsored content by a brand. Or something infomercialy, like Healthy Homes.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s so boring, Iā€™d be happy if she took us along for a bikini wax at this point. *snore*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Zoe Moss instagram is so cringe.View attachment 2167178
Ah the ā€œshitting on the invisible toiletā€ pose again
---
Sheā€™s so boring, Iā€™d be happy if she took us along for a bikini wax at this point. *snore*
Enjoy the call before the storm, when this witch gets her big round mug on the TV & thinks sheā€™s going to be famous, again. Plus her trip, she will be gloating on cloud 9 being away from her kids, smug bleep wonā€™t be able to keep away.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.