Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up close and personal....... yikes!!! She needs actual help, She is not coping with adulthood.

1BFF97FF-D458-49B9-B0FF-EA4D5E7C5935.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This giant toddler has made a visit to a toy shop all about her all about what she wants and everything that she fondled whilst there now needs to come with a hazard warning I wouldnโ€™t want a stuffed toy after she has cuddled it. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Hairdresser did her DIRTY!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What a waste of Money just to look like a Vileda mop head!!!

The Moon toy would match her face! ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•

#SaveMiffy

Hoarse, Scratchy voice this morning.... Mumma been crying over that dreadful cut!! โœ‚โœ‚โœ‚

I think her stylist is a Queen Fezzza!! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

View attachment 2079014View attachment 2079015View attachment 2079016View attachment 2079017View attachment 2079018
Alove is like a bad smell stuck in her putrid bikini bottoms. For the love of duck grow some balls mate and stop pandering to this ridiculous excuse of a human. His goofy face is as punchable as her dinner plate mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Quick - someone set up a petition to change "Queen's Birthday" to "Amywho's Birthday" ๐Ÿคญ

She's fruitier than a fruit cake - who starts preparing for their "big day" a month out? You'd be forgiven for thinking it's her wedding, the way she's going on. Maybe she could be like Nicole in Shortland Street, and marry herself?
---
I've just been out to get some lunch and feel triggered ... the nice lady asked if I'd like a sandwich or a wrap ... that word ... wrap ... ugh! :sick:

Amywho has ruined wraps for me.
---
Pic 1. I think heโ€™s trying to hide with the juice cup heโ€™s holding ๐Ÿ˜‚

pic 2. Make it stop ๐Ÿ›‘

pic 3. I look like a goofball standing here with my ex acting like a kid ๐Ÿ‘ง more than any of my kids. ? What a dipstickโ˜ 
He's a wet wipe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Its a very "Karen" high school principal haircut for her, she likes the big boofy "Blowave" and its not nearly Hoochie enough....wonder what she'll do next..extensions? what's the bet?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
if she had a career, real money and assets, worked hard and had an "enviable" lifestyle a la Bec Judd i think it would just be ho hum..but its the fact that both A Love and her rent small or rundown places and she lives in a sty and wastes her money on herself instead of looking after the kids or buying a nice home, or taking them on a little holiday that makes it so fake and so bogan ..if she actually had any money she would buy a home/take kids on holidays AND spend on herself.,but she doesn't. We see how fake you are Lardy...
Yes I agree, no planning for the future, spending all her earnings on herself. Watch out - this grifter will be penniless and homeless in her fifties without any discernable career and savings. ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Reactions: 14
I think she takes the kids to the market before school because she's genuinely incapable of just being a normal mum with them. Unless there's some planned activity where she can disengage from her kids by shoving her head in her phone, she doesn't want to do it. So if they've got 45 minutes up their sleeve before school drop off, rather than just chat about their lives, do a reader, whatever normal things families do in the morning, she has to fill it with SOMETHING because she's manic and cannot parent normally.

I also don't dislike her. I dislike her in the way that maybe I'd hate a tv character - it's enjoyable to watch someone so despicable and duplicitous but it has no impact on my day or life in any way, whatsoever.

I will however compile an off the top of my head list of reasons I think she's genuinely a bleep of a thing -

her decade long quest to be famous. Not for any skill, talent or out of the ordinary quality that she possesses, simply because she wants notoriety and to be a celebrity., She's almost 44 years old. That's very strange behaviour. That this pursuit of fame has come at enormous personal expense both in monetary figures and time has left her in unstable housing, with very little security for her family; it's a decade of pure selfishness that seems to have no ending in sight.
her complete unwillingness to ever improve herself in the areas in which she wishes to be famous for. So she auditioned for MasterChef and didn't get on, did she do any kind of formal cooking training after that? To brush up on skills, to improve knowledge and then have a crack at auditioning again? Of course not. So she wanted to be a presenter, but that never happened. Most starting out presenters and journalists write and research their own stories. She is borderline illiterate. So did she seek to improve those skills to make herself more appealing as a presenter? Has she worked on her pronunciation, her vocabulary, or any single professional skill that might help her achieve her goals? Nup. Course not.
She plagiarised a recipe in a book deal with an actual reputable publisher and then fabricated a woe is me story of a stalker when the tit hit the fan
She financially profited from a global pandemic selling non-fit-for-purpose face shields at an enormous markup
She financially and emotionally abused her defacto partner for years and years, lauding over him that she was the bread winner and making huge financial decisions without his input or knowledge. This entire scenario was so manipulative and grim and if the genders were opposite it would've been called out for the callous, abusive environment that 99% of their relationship played out in.
She's a shithouse, neglectful mother who abandons her children at every given opportunity. I'm all about adults remaining being adults and having a great time in capacities away from their roles as parents, but the general misery in which she's perpetually in when required to parent vs the unbridled joy she has when they're not in her care is absurd.
Using past mental health concerns and apparent attempts on her life as a mere story line in her bullshit 'journey' to confidence is at best absent minded, and at worst genuinely perverse. Suicide is not a footnote to a waffling story of triumph they way she tries to play it off.
The current cultural appropriation which is just super yuck and has been discussed at great length recently and is everything everyone has said about it. Fucked, opportunisitc, sad, weird.
Her foul mouthed bullshit persona when she's with her sister that's seen the entire internet be made aware of her plate sized nippes, clitoris for days, skid marks, thrush, foul smelling vagina, etc etc etc. This is all done with no regard whatsoever for her children and what having that information out in the world may have on them and their experiences as teenagers.
Giving no attention to her children (evidenced by buying the wrong sheets for the girls, not knowing that Camellia wouldn't want to watch a RomCom etc etc etc), and her general low intelligence means she's missing pretty obvious signs of neurodivergence in her youngest which really should be being assessed and if a diagnosis comes, having plans in place at school and home to help little Vida navigate a world that is perhaps not designed for her to thrive in.
Absolutely most of all for me though, is her bullshit 'confidence' shtick that both means nothing and is entirely disingenuous. What is 'confidence' on it's own? She's certainly not confident in the way her body looks - she's had weight loss surgery, a tummy tuck, liposuction, uses filters, gets spray tans, fake nails, and has her hair dyed amongst many other appearance altering procedures she regularly undertakes. She's not confidence in the health of her body - she's forever talking about visceral fat and the need to lose weight for her wellbeing. She's not confident in her intelligence or knowledge of the world around her - often giving disclaimers for why she can't pronounce things, doesn't know about important issues; she gave up on reading Dark Emu because it was too challenging. She doesn't appear to attend school functions where she'd be expected to mingle with other mothers - she's not confident in her social skills amongst women who should be peers. It appears the only thing she's confident about is that she doesn't particularly give a duck what people think of her as she's managed to reshape all criticism as 'trolling'. So she walks around baring her Frankenstein gut, dressing in things 2 sizes ot small, and sad, lonely, middle aged women with their phones glued to their hands who are desperate to feel like they fit in somewhere, see her lack of embarrassment about looking pretty ordinary as 'inspiring'. They're not inspired to behave in a similar way, but they look at her and think "well if she can buy a coffee looking like a trollop, I suppose it's not such a big deal to put some bathers on and enjoy time at the beach with my kids." They then feel good about themselves and attribute that feeling to AmyLou having 'inspired' them with her 'confidence'. It's bullshit, it lacks introversion and critical thinking, and cunning little snakey Amy is smart enough to capitalise on the insecurities of women and laugh her way to the bank over it.

Apologies for the long long rant, but honestly, this woman is a horrible horrible person and watching her flail about in life is a genuine delight to me. I don't dislike her coz I don't give enough of a duck about her, but my lord is it amusing to watch her lies and dumpster fire of a life be broadcast for free, almost 24 hours a day, every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
We are definitely going to be treated to a performance showcasing her latest dance โ€˜movesโ€™ and multiple dance โ€˜fitโ€™ changes. Hey it may even be the soft launch of the EmmyLou Loves new range of luxe, synthetic, sweat inducing dancewear with a focus on the ultimate cameltoe ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿชฉ ๐Ÿช

That would be entree. No doubt the Main would be an Out of Africa themed dinner featuring oxtail slop and dry, sugar free, taste free biscuit/bread/cake with a side of peanut butter ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Donโ€™t expect Dessert though cos this Hoochie Mummaโ€™s body is a temple and there just isnโ€™t enough sugar free Woollies carrot cake and Noshu bars to go around all the #invited #bribed #blackmailed guests

Probably booked the Speakeasy bar and that funny little manchild DJ they had recently. Whatever comes to pass, Iโ€™m here for it ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅณ
Man child DJ

ded. โ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she takes the kids to the market before school because she's genuinely incapable of just being a normal mum with them. Unless there's some planned activity where she can disengage from her kids by shoving her head in her phone, she doesn't want to do it. So if they've got 45 minutes up their sleeve before school drop off, rather than just chat about their lives, do a reader, whatever normal things families do in the morning, she has to fill it with SOMETHING because she's manic and cannot parent normally.

I also don't dislike her. I dislike her in the way that maybe I'd hate a tv character - it's enjoyable to watch someone so despicable and duplicitous but it has no impact on my day or life in any way, whatsoever.

I will however compile an off the top of my head list of reasons I think she's genuinely a bleep of a thing -

her decade long quest to be famous. Not for any skill, talent or out of the ordinary quality that she possesses, simply because she wants notoriety and to be a celebrity., She's almost 44 years old. That's very strange behaviour. That this pursuit of fame has come at enormous personal expense both in monetary figures and time has left her in unstable housing, with very little security for her family; it's a decade of pure selfishness that seems to have no ending in sight.
her complete unwillingness to ever improve herself in the areas in which she wishes to be famous for. So she auditioned for MasterChef and didn't get on, did she do any kind of formal cooking training after that? To brush up on skills, to improve knowledge and then have a crack at auditioning again? Of course not. So she wanted to be a presenter, but that never happened. Most starting out presenters and journalists write and research their own stories. She is borderline illiterate. So did she seek to improve those skills to make herself more appealing as a presenter? Has she worked on her pronunciation, her vocabulary, or any single professional skill that might help her achieve her goals? Nup. Course not.
She plagiarised a recipe in a book deal with an actual reputable publisher and then fabricated a woe is me story of a stalker when the tit hit the fan
She financially profited from a global pandemic selling non-fit-for-purpose face shields at an enormous markup
She financially and emotionally abused her defacto partner for years and years, lauding over him that she was the bread winner and making huge financial decisions without his input or knowledge. This entire scenario was so manipulative and grim and if the genders were opposite it would've been called out for the callous, abusive environment that 99% of their relationship played out in.
She's a shithouse, neglectful mother who abandons her children at every given opportunity. I'm all about adults remaining being adults and having a great time in capacities away from their roles as parents, but the general misery in which she's perpetually in when required to parent vs the unbridled joy she has when they're not in her care is absurd.
Using past mental health concerns and apparent attempts on her life as a mere story line in her bullshit 'journey' to confidence is at best absent minded, and at worst genuinely perverse. Suicide is not a footnote to a waffling story of triumph they way she tries to play it off.
The current cultural appropriation which is just super yuck and has been discussed at great length recently and is everything everyone has said about it. Fucked, opportunisitc, sad, weird.
Her foul mouthed bullshit persona when she's with her sister that's seen the entire internet be made aware of her plate sized nippes, clitoris for days, skid marks, thrush, foul smelling vagina, etc etc etc. This is all done with no regard whatsoever for her children and what having that information out in the world may have on them and their experiences as teenagers.
Giving no attention to her children (evidenced by buying the wrong sheets for the girls, not knowing that Camellia wouldn't want to watch a RomCom etc etc etc), and her general low intelligence means she's missing pretty obvious signs of neurodivergence in her youngest which really should be being assessed and if a diagnosis comes, having plans in place at school and home to help little Vida navigate a world that is perhaps not designed for her to thrive in.
Absolutely most of all for me though, is her bullshit 'confidence' shtick that both means nothing and is entirely disingenuous. What is 'confidence' on it's own? She's certainly not confident in the way her body looks - she's had weight loss surgery, a tummy tuck, liposuction, uses filters, gets spray tans, fake nails, and has her hair dyed amongst many other appearance altering procedures she regularly undertakes. She's not confidence in the health of her body - she's forever talking about visceral fat and the need to lose weight for her wellbeing. She's not confident in her intelligence or knowledge of the world around her - often giving disclaimers for why she can't pronounce things, doesn't know about important issues; she gave up on reading Dark Emu because it was too challenging. She doesn't appear to attend school functions where she'd be expected to mingle with other mothers - she's not confident in her social skills amongst women who should be peers. It appears the only thing she's confident about is that she doesn't particularly give a duck what people think of her as she's managed to reshape all criticism as 'trolling'. So she walks around baring her Frankenstein gut, dressing in things 2 sizes ot small, and sad, lonely, middle aged women with their phones glued to their hands who are desperate to feel like they fit in somewhere, see her lack of embarrassment about looking pretty ordinary as 'inspiring'. They're not inspired to behave in a similar way, but they look at her and think "well if she can buy a coffee looking like a trollop, I suppose it's not such a big deal to put some bathers on and enjoy time at the beach with my kids." They then feel good about themselves and attribute that feeling to AmyLou having 'inspired' them with her 'confidence'. It's bullshit, it lacks introversion and critical thinking, and cunning little snakey Amy is smart enough to capitalise on the insecurities of women and laugh her way to the bank over it.

Apologies for the long long rant, but honestly, this woman is a horrible horrible person and watching her flail about in life is a genuine delight to me. I don't dislike her coz I don't give enough of a duck about her, but my lord is it amusing to watch her lies and dumpster fire of a life be broadcast for free, almost 24 hours a day, every day.
And there ladies and gentlemen is our gal LL summed up in a few paragraphs.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@ActiveLies your summary has more substance than Amy herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

This is quite possibly my favourite post ever on here summarises the entire tit show to a tee. Very well written @ActiveLies

• Heart
Reactions: 42
More and more like Kathy Bates......
Ecsp with the latest hair cut!!!

095F4446-C62A-482B-A428-F3008A9A7242.jpeg
C1A48BEC-D195-4006-99EA-197B789BF652.jpeg
DA2350DE-5C5F-458D-B278-DFB83AB19FBF.jpeg
2E1D508E-9359-4009-9F25-7B622331B176.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Could not agree more with everything you have touched on here ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.