Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
I don’t even know what nangs are lol.
I think Aaron doesn’t say anything because he’s more than happy to have the kids with him. He knows she’s terrible. He could even be collecting all this footage etc to go for full custody.
I googled it. I had no idea.

Reactions: 4

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Ok AmyFonda!!! Enough!!!! Go get UR kids!!! Spend the day with them!!! It is "MAKE IT MARCH" afterall!!! Go BE PRESENT!! Make those coasters #spotlight sent you and the kids!! Far out!! This is painful!!
How long until she gets cornrow hairdo???? Don't come at me, thats what the hairdo is called!

View attachment 2019628
View attachment 2019629View attachment 2019630View attachment 2019631View attachment 2019632
Look at our pinup size 10 girl go!

I hope she's got knickers on.....

• Sick

singsweetnightingale

I’m behind too so prob already been answered but he blew a kiss and I don’t think he was meant to so that’s why he chuckled and covered his mouth. Embarrassed lol.

Im a day behind, but this is just so weird to me. This is his reaction when she said see you in a month, he laughed. Whats so funny? I dont get it.
I feel like they are using her so much and as much as I dont like her, its not nice to see.

• Sick

PAINTJOB

Chatty Member
Balloons are how you’d usually inhale the nitrous. When it comes in canisters it’s pressurised so the gas comes out super fast and super cold and you can only inhale it once, then you exhale and it’s gone. The usual way to use it is to fill a balloon and then breathe in and out into it so you can sort of re-use the same nitrous several times over. It’s an absolutely awful drug and the effects on the brain are incredibly damaging so hopefully the more info out there the better armed we all are as parents! ❤
Oh okay, thank you. That makes sense. I definitely saw someone with a balloon.

hotpussy

VIP Member
Hey Fezzas!!! Long time watcher but first time post! You guys are epic! So glad to be here!
It’s nearly been 12 months since I stopped swallowing the Amylou garbage but I did stay recently at BullaLou where Babe made an appearance! Thought you might like to see the guestbook!
Hi this is absolute gold! Do we know this guy was a loverrrrr 🤢or just one of the “mates” tho and is it a Tim?