Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMY$

VIP Member
Ok I need to catch up- because I had emergency surgery monday evening for an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and then 12 hrs later have been back to normal parenting my small children and back at work as a healthcare worker. I'm a bit behind the threads.

But I hate hate hate this woman!!! Stop giving life advice ! You are no example to live by, you have no words of wisdom ! You are a lazy, selfish human! Just shut up!

Ok I feel better now I got that out.
So sorry to hear that...x

Reactions: 4

PAINTJOB

Chatty Member
I believe she could....also wasn't yesterday that maddog busy sports day she keeps banging on about? Why wouldn't she have gone to watch S play basketball? I only have sons so I'm not sure what the go is with dancing and gymnastics, but i know plenty of parents who on their weekend off still go and watch their kids play rugby league.
My kid’s basketball have no games on the long weekends.

Reactions: 3

Pandamonium2114#

Ok I need to catch up- because I had emergency surgery monday evening for an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and then 12 hrs later have been back to normal parenting my small children and back at work as a healthcare worker. I'm a bit behind the threads.

But I hate hate hate this woman!!! Stop giving life advice ! You are no example to live by, you have no words of wisdom ! You are a lazy, selfish human! Just shut up!

Sending love 🥰

• Heart

OhMyLou

VIP Member
I’m sorry her spending and cash flow doesn’t make sense. I know people have said she gets paid for her gigs with CW Garnier etc but when you read articles that those at the top of the influencer game get upto $5000 a post on the others such as her mate Nards etc get upto $4000 but most D listers get upto $1500

how is MillionaireLou paying for everything. Yes she does tax dodgies but she needs to pay first

581CA3CB-FA00-47B2-A446-77B1E989914B.jpeg

nothappymegs

Chatty Member

Sorry to hear that, hope you’re doing ok

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Yo Yo, Mumma still in her stanky bra!! And stanky everything else.....

Is the Stanky Leg still a dance???

19A1DE36-4A72-4A75-820F-4D77516D3AC8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Because she is a disgusting bitch, the dancing is horrible, her new love interests are into basketball, they are into the cool air Jordan’s, so of course EL is a sneaker guru now.
EmmyJordan
Loumaxair
Emmyloushoe - one word, no hyphen, no dress sense.
Any guesses on which sneakers she will get? She said she was going for a specific one.

Oxtailstew

Thread title suggestion:

Thread 77 with emmy-loo loves, dancing to afro beats the grossest person in the club

Grossest could be changed to any other adjective to describe the gem that is grubby loo
Oldest
Whitest
Chubbiest
Craziest
Smelliest
The list goes on 🤣🤣

Last edited: