Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Heidi, can be Amys mate!!! What is with these "influencers?"
Amy, U missed ur chance for the runway outside doll!!

64C59110-5F01-4804-91CF-F61C4F0009D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Same i

Same, I bought the tee shirts ($ 50 each) from ZM before I saw the light. They disintegrated after first wash and couldn't be worn. They wouldn't respond to any emails when I complained. Stick to Kmart or Decuba if you want a $50 tee-shirt
COS have great t-shirts as well, great quality, don't lose their shape

Reactions: 5

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Suck It Margaret!! U podado emoji!!! Lmao!! Wtf 😂😂🥔🥔🥔
Was she really making fun of Margarets size??

0B9F3225-04BD-4994-A8A6-E4F704CC885C.jpeg

• Haha

cashedupbogan

VIP Member

hotpussy

VIP Member
I went to Omnia last time I was in Melbourne and would say it is a very similar vibe to the refurbed Claremont Hotel. It is below a really beautiful apartment complex (Capitol Grand), Bromley art all over the walls with a relaxed vibe. LochNessLou is going to feel totally out of place!
Claremont hotel is my local I can walk there.. it’s a pretty casual pub! Omg I havent seen anyone in this type of gear yet.. but maybe the year 11/12 gals for their dinner dances etc? It would look cute on 17/18 year old girl
---
I want to know how the fuck she got her shitty gunt surgery? A friend of mine is going in for it soon and they refuse to operate if your BMI is over 30. How tall is guntylou?
Guntylou is hobbit sized .. around 5 foot

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I am soooo certain that last nights dinner was free, the absolute carry on plus she tagged them. Can’t imagine this would be a regular place for her with those prices.