Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

@LeahLeftUs!

Did I imagine it or did someone mention that she had put an African flag on her bio? Or was it that’s what we think the next thing she’ll do? I just checked and it’s not there? Confused….🫤

• Wow
Reactions: 6

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Does anyone ever internally cringe so much, that they have to scroll past most of the videos/pictures? I just cannot with this chick. It’s the obsessive nature of her pursuit - you don’t need to take dance lessons in public, or cook Dick’B’Qs every week, or start dressing like the Gen Z that frequent The Beat. Like your old mate said once #BeYou
Dick’B’Qs sent me snorting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Amy learnt a new word and can’t stop using it:
Daunting
As in she finds parenting daunting, she finds spending time with The Children daunting, she finds reading the room daunting, not being a cunt….daunting (I have to find another word for her, I feel crass calling her the c word constantly)
How about Cockwomble?

• Haha

PAINTJOB

Chatty Member
Can I ask a question? Would any Mum here with kids’ actually enjoy being away from them every weekend, hanging around a bunch of 20 yo in night clubs? Like, I love time to myself, but mum guilt would overtake me, that and the desire to me with my child! I don’t get what the hell she is doing? How can she not feel guilty or take a good hard look at herself?
NO!!!
---
Amy was on amphetamines last night. Not just the jaw swinging but the lip licking, the euphoria, all of it. I took a heap of pingers and did coke and ket and speed and all sorts during my 20s and it’s the easiest thing to spot in the world. Old mate was high af. And she’s hanging with dudes holding balloons, obviously doing nangs. Pretty grim place for a 43 year old mum of 3 to choose to spend her
time.

She sex face dancing makes me so uncomfy.
What do the balloons have to do with Nangs? Sorry, older person here who missed the Nang era. I should probably educate myself with teens.

Mslane

VIP Member
Claremont hotel is my local I can walk there.. it’s a pretty casual pub! Omg I havent seen anyone in this type of gear yet.. but maybe the year 11/12 gals for their dinner dances etc? It would look cute on 17/18 year old girl
---

Guntylou is hobbit sized .. around 5 foot
Hey im 5ft and no hobbit. But i do have better feet than lou lou

• Haha

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Depends what she took, but if taken on a Saturday it’s usually ‘terrible Tuesday’ that’s the bad/come down day. So if she took stuff Sunday night it will be Wednesday that’s likely going to be her bad day. Let’s wait and see

• Wow

Pollie

VIP Member
NO!!!
---

What do the balloons have to do with Nangs? Sorry, older person here who missed the Nang era. I should probably educate myself with teens.
I don’t even know what nangs are lol.
I think Aaron doesn’t say anything because he’s more than happy to have the kids with him. He knows she’s terrible. He could even be collecting all this footage etc to go for full custody.

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
This made me laugh.... Yes it is sick AmyLou ...Can't believe people buy these clothes 🙄 I have some from before I saw the light 😂 and the t-shirts wash like crap, they shrink and don't hold their shape whatsoever 😬 waste of money, should've gone to Kmart 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20230310-174915.png

makeitstop

VIP Member
Calm down. Your workmates sorted you lunch. Guess what Lou, it happens all the time when you actually work every day. Colleagues look out for each other. It's quite common.
She has to post everytime someone does something nice for her because it's so rare.
Exactly she is making out it was prepared specially for her when in fact she is just getting the leftovers.