Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But who will step in she has no friends everybody leaves Charlotte Leah Jess. The only people who stay are her sister who is on the payroll who is equally shitty more worried about her cash supply then her sister and sorry I was on the Aaron bandwagon but he’s fucked to. He needs to step up as a dad get legal aid whatever it takes to protect his kids.

Reactions: 8
I know teen boys because I have a 2 young teens..they are lovely and don't get involved in drama but they show me the shit that other kids make about others, fake insta accounts etc, snapchats..screenshots, posting schoolwide..it is brutal. It can about them or something their family members may have done or posted...you can be popular or not and have this happen to you. Poor Sage, this is going to happen 100%.

Reactions: 15
I don’t care that she goes she can make a dick of herself but my snark is the lying. She’s been 3 weeks in a row when she’s suppose to have had the kids and it’s 50/50 it’s all bullshit. She only posted this weekend cause she knows someone will bring it up on a live. Do what you want Amy buy don’t bullshit about your weight kids etc

Reactions: 17
Her stories from The Beat are just so boring, I had to skip through, she looks pathetic.
Also, wearing that crop top 2 days in a row after sweating in it? Expect that feisty rash to return.

Reactions: 19
Another beautiful day/weekend without kids! Gee, if you only started following her you would swear she didn’t have kids.

Reactions: 14
If she didn't go to Beats, she'd have no socialization. No girlfriends seems to be inviting her to their house, over for a BBQ or dinner etc. Where is Brad after hours?

Imagine if you were an OG follower and not on tattle watching this shit show unfold over the past few years…

Reactions: 18
Dick’B’Qs sent me snorting

Reactions: 6
NO!!!
---
What do the balloons have to do with Nangs? Sorry, older person here who missed the Nang era. I should probably educate myself with teens.

NO!!!
---

What do the balloons have to do with Nangs? Sorry, older person here who missed the Nang era. I should probably educate myself with teens.
I don’t even know what nangs are lol.
I think Aaron doesn’t say anything because he’s more than happy to have the kids with him. He knows she’s terrible. He could even be collecting all this footage etc to go for full custody.

It’s not that white people can’t go to or be welcome at these events, it’s more that she is taking the African culture and making it all aspects of her life. Food, dance lessons, all of her “friends”, clothing etc.
She seems to hyper focus on one thing and becomes so fixated and obsessed then drops it and moves onto the next obsession. She’s a pick me girl who adopts the persona of the people she hangs out with or the man she’s seeing which I’m still sceptical she even has a man…honestly who would touch her with a ten foot pole????

Reactions: 17
NO!!!
---

Balloons are how you’d usually inhale the nitrous. When it comes in canisters it’s pressurised so the gas comes out super fast and super cold and you can only inhale it once, then you exhale and it’s gone. The usual way to use it is to fill a balloon and then breathe in and out into it so you can sort of re-use the same nitrous several times over. It’s an absolutely awful drug and the effects on the brain are incredibly damaging so hopefully the more info out there the better armed we all are as parents!

I’m dying laughing… this is an absolute MASTERPIECE, @KmartByron!

Reactions: 9
Looks like these are her new Air Jordans. $550 at this Aus site. Good bloody grief. Although to be fair, we don't know what she paid for them.
Although she spent what, $800 on the tacky whale dress, so shouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.