Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
What’s going on with the bucket of jelly? It’s now become a trifle?? Wasn’t she originally just doing layers of jelly?

Has cake and custard and crap for trifle but no carrots for rudolf 😤
And does anyone like that gross jello? Or jelly? That would be the last thing I would eat.

Still Christmas eve afternoon here in sunny California - the only non frozen part of the US - but Merry Christmas to you guys. Thanks for making me laugh and adding to my vocabulary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

SoGawgezSoBewdiful

The Great Unwashed, reporting live from the Market.
Look at that oaf! Thumping through the place, yelling out & carrying on. These stall holders are in the midst of their busiest week of the year, probably exhausted as hell & here comes this thing at the crack of dawn to ‘have a chat’. GO HOME & WASH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

cheap&nasty

She will be filthy if ALove has covid. It could ruin all her fat farm plans for nausea. Lol

She will be filthy if ALove has covid. It could ruin all her fat farm plans for nausea. Lol
Sorry plans for new year. Not nausea. Lol. She gives me nausea

• Haha

Buttercup725

VIP Member
I know the day is young & Xmas Day doesn't officially end until 11.59 tonight.... whilst you're all enjoying room temp bodado salad, bread with lashings of butter, alllllll the meat, followed by jelly, jelly, jelly, jelly & a bit more jelly, topped off with black Forrest log, listening to your Afro beats, shootin' hoops, wearing your confidence is cuntagious dress & clodhoppers & generally havin' a fuckin' great day, pleeeeeeeeease hold me in your thoughts 🙏😔🤧

Merry Xmas, Fezzas 🎄🍸
I live for your posts, forlorn hairbrush.

Also, did you all hear when she told Aaron that she threw out what I think was vegan butter after he left her? And he said he threw out things of hers. It was said quietly but what fun they are in front of the children. So sad.

• Sad
  • Wow

No just No

Do they have some kind of pool or something there today? I don’t understand the need to be in a bikini if they don’t…..

• Haha

@LeahLeftUs!

Leah, who is that in your avatar? She reminds me of me, when I'm at the hairdressers! :LOL:

It makes me laugh every time ...
This is a poor unsuspecting soul was in the background witnessing DerbyDayLou loving herself sick. I always think her face sums up how I feel inside watching this shit show…confusion, horror, …or maybe, am I having a stroke ?

Attachments

• Haha

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
I’ve got to say. I actually remember this. When I was a complete devotee and I think I messaged and said I am so sorry etc…. In fairness though her behaviour has absolutely changed and she is a very different blogger than she was. Now, after the most recent breakdown/episodes and me looking clearly (without my #gifted sunglasses 😎) that was a very narcissistic thing to do - pretty sure that’s a grand scale flying monkey tactic x stay safe over the holidays tattlers 🎅🏼🎄⚡xxx
I love how former followers who actually liked her have seen the light and found Tattle. I'm a former follower as well, I own the San Juan jumpsuit which actually looked good on me when I was 18 kgs heavier. It's still hanging in the cupboard waiting to be put in a charity bin. What turned me was her ridiculous 40th birthday party where she charged strangers $120 to attend. It all went downhill from there for me.

Reactions: 31

dimfluencer

Wouldn’t buy a $50 ham to showcase on Instagram (her source of income) but will spend hundreds on oxtail to try and appease her Wednesday night root. Righto!

So very obvious she uses Tattle to inspire her ‘content’.
Tattle “she should be showcasing Christmas recipes and craft ideas with the kids”
NEXT DAY
ScammyLou “here’s some of my recipes while I try and be wholesome and freak my kids out by engaging with them and reading their 1st ever book”

So transparent

• Haha
What the hell is the point of the revolting jelly monstrosity? Why would you waste time waiting for layers to set, so time consuming and for what??? It’s just a huge bowl of fucking jelly, gross, who eats jelly even and who eats such a vast quantity? No EL it doesn’t look impressive, at all!!! #isthatsugarfreejelly

• Haha
  • Heart

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
She's so damn passive aggressive always. I'm so glad Aaron left us, he seems so much happier and even looks healthier. And how great for The Children that he is there with them from early in the morning - he will make it a much calmer and happier day for them.

• Heart
New thought - she’ll switch the new account to her subscription account - lure people over for her behind the scenes private life and make a quick buck at the same time.
How desperate would you have to be to pay for her content.

Since Fembot Bec Judd added a subscription option, she’s lost at least 2,500 in December alone. Probably also due to her batshit boring content too.

• Wow
  • Haha

party bag

I thought I heard her say the kids are having breakfast and thought WHAT you've left them alone at a busy market. Either way she is a piece of shit who only tolerates those babies. The only thing she loves is herself
I've got to go to work, today and all I want to do is be home doing cooking and doing fun Christmas stuff and spending time with the kids (not filming the kids or having them film me, we aren't super, duper famous like EL). She just takes the piss out of working parents every, single day with her waxing and waning about "hard work" and "so tired" and "super busy".

Get a grip EL, get a grip and a real fucking job.

Sorry that turned into a rant ahahahahaha

• Heart

No just No

😬😳
So much second hand embarrassment from her stories this morning.
Sure you can learn dances with your kids and shoot hoops as a way of trying to connect with them - that’s great and I don’t have an issue with that.
BUT it shouldn’t be used for fucking content
It’s so disingenuous and icky
Just be with your kids without sharing it with the world be
The constant need for external validation is just not it.

• Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
Poor ALove is SO sick he needs emergency… Panadol! Lol
She doesn’t have Panadol in the house??
Also I’m sorry who wears 8 cm heels on Boxing Day morning ? Cooked!!!

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Is she only having 1 kid at a time?
Or do the others not want to be filmed?
I know we always assume things and then its nothing and they all pop up eventually but I just wish it was that they were off camera for good.

Also I feel sorry for Vida. She loves her mum and they clearly still share a bed and i think she loves her time with her mum.

To those of you who have followed for ages, where did Vida used to sleep, before Aaron Left Us?

Also LOL we are not his type? 100% bet Aaron would give me the throwdown over her ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Thats why he left you, you raging narcissistic fuck.
Aaron had one of the kids room for while and the kids bunked together. At some point he was allowed back in Lazylou’s bedroom and think Sage then got his own room. At another point, was it father’s day or xmas morning Aaron was filmed on a mattress in the lounge room. There was always a mattress out the front. Oh who can forget when #Aaronleftus and she had the big spring clean with the skip bins out the front… the mattress was front and centre on the lawn waiting for the skip bin! ☺

• Haha
  • Wow

Broken_vase

7 am, crowded market and she’s talking to her phone in tears. Someone is heading for a Christmas breakdown, tomorrow is going to be a shit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

omgpleasestop

Am I the only one who thought AL and SS look more like a suitable looking couple? I wonder if he often thinks “damn”.

• Haha
  • Heart

cheezelfingers

So this woman allegedly owns her OWN FASHION LABEL and dresses like an overstuffed pork roll on Christmas. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!

• Haha