Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Merry Christmas Tattle Fam, I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow. Sending special love to anyone who feels a bit down at this time of year, for whatever reason it may be. Please know you're not alone, there is always someone to reach out to. Be kind to yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
LL Cool J Vibey Vibes ...YO!!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 Channelling the dark side if ya know ya Know!! Yodeleeee Ohhh!!! Hoochy Mumma Chain Gang, Lovin zee Beatzzz, Vibey Vibes to my Tribe!!! ✌🏻✌🏻

AC74471F-2A08-43C2-A8AE-A16B3FBBEC0F.jpeg
67EC6C66-AE92-48F6-95ED-D6B1DD083401.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Do they have some kind of pool or something there today? I don’t understand the need to be in a bikini if they don’t…..
She's Emmylou from Emmylou Loves, she doesn't need a reason to wear bikinis... or any other outfits she wears actually. Nothing she does ever makes sense really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

EmmyPooPoo

Emmylou : “my thighs are so sore from trying to do the bloody sturdy yesterday”

Sage” that was your idea to do it!!”

• Haha
Morning FEZZAS

Bikini is MIA - let’s face it, it grew legs and crawled away to a garbage bin with steam coming out of it.

She saved the plant (it’s a Christmas miracle) an roped Brad into filming.

668875A9-BA4B-4179-94AF-3E71F43E8ACC.png

Can someone enlighten me- what is a Fezza Bishmas?
Fezzas is what she calls us on Tattle = can someone please confirm

I am guilty for bringing Bishma. On another forum, it’s an endearing version of bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

cheezelfingers

Some observations
1) Alove is sick and shes getting him medicine, even though he probably hasn’t asked her to and I’m sure has a perfectly sane girlfriend to get it for him.

2) what’s so funny about a Christmas ham? The giggling over pointless things is unhinged.

3) that hat is fucking disgusting

4) I feel physically uncomfortable looking at some of the things she wears, the white sausage casing dress, hell those nice flowy pants and a tshirt are way more flattering

5) I hope she keeps the stories coming today because they are my entertainment whilst I procrastinate cleaning the house

• Haha

reens84’

Chatty Member
What the FUCK is she doing at the markets at 6.30am for no apparent reason apart from getting a coffee and wiping down tables?

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I used to have a colleague who was very very stupid. A great salesman, but borderline illiterate and just so unfathomably socially inept and uneducated/inexperienced about everything in life.

He bragged constantly. Dominated every conversation by giving advice and telling everyone how good he was at things. After a few years of observing it in action I worked out it was a defence mechanism whereby if he was in control of where a conversation was going, and it was always a topic he had some kind of experience in, it was never exposed just how thick he truly was. Once I noticed that about him it was fascinating to watch, especially how he’d just legit walk off on any conversation he couldn’t be an ‘expert’ about.

And today I’ve realised he’s the male version of ThorpeyLou. It’s uncanny how similar they are in big noting and exaggerating their experience and expertise. And it’s such a sad sad fear of being exposed as inadequate mixed with sheer arrogance in never thinking you need to improve anything about yourself.

itsaad

I dont believe for a single second this narcissistic fuckwit cares that much about the market. I think she is looking for a collab. Tagging them and running around the joint like she runs it.
Time to send them the video of her swearing there about her carpark incident.
She's a pure trash, gutter rat, narcissistic dickhead who hates her kids and this morning I choose violence. If i saw this cunt at the markets Id shove my phone in her face and then tell her to shut her shit dribbling mouth.
UGHHH if they collab with her they're also fucked.
Here we encourage telling us how you really feel, which I just don’t think you have. Could you please just be a bit more honest next time doll x

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
I was having a random moment today and I wondered did Emmy name her “EmmyLou Loves” because she thought she would marry Aaron one day and be a Love?
Has she ever been married?
Never married but she did buy herself a designer wedding dress which was a few sizes too small in the hope that one day she could fit into it. The dress is still in the cupboard and Aaron left us 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Is she only having 1 kid at a time?
Or do the others not want to be filmed?
I know we always assume things and then its nothing and they all pop up eventually but I just wish it was that they were off camera for good.

Also I feel sorry for Vida. She loves her mum and they clearly still share a bed and i think she loves her time with her mum.

To those of you who have followed for ages, where did Vida used to sleep, before Aaron Left Us?

Also LOL we are not his type? 100% bet Aaron would give me the throwdown over her ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Thats why he left you, you raging narcissistic fuck.

• Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Strap yourselves in Fezzas.
Riveting content of the rainbow jelly being made coming right up.

Also got today's justification about why she hadn't cooked any Insta Xmas cooking, lot of personal stuff going on yada yada.....which looks to still not include any personal hygiene.

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
I’m excited to see the layered Rainbow jelly abomination! I have only just come across Emmylou, I’d never heard of her before but now I’m completely obsessed with her- I can’t look away 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s an absolute bush pig and I’m here for it LOL.
**she does have severe mental health issues though and I worry for her children, she needs help desperately.

• Haha

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Merry Christmas fezzas this little elf has gossip my little spy at the market told me that the outfit the other day with her wearing the Henne crop was horribly her lumps were out everywhere. They couldn’t stop laughing at her watering the plant.

I tonight also figured out I think how this sneaky bitch makes herself look thin. It’s sometimes taking photos on the iPhone at .5 and from a height them photoshop

Click away with your loved one tomorrow I looked 2 sizes smaller tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Turns out all the yeast crotch/b’ball fan girl/pink sex dress/lazy-ass parent content is turning people away…. who would’ve thought, huh? 🤷‍♀️

9E698A41-A5FD-44B5-AF1B-851DFC30A49E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34