Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makeitstop

VIP Member
We are revamping the jelly sludge this year by flipping the sequence of the colours someone call Heston Blumenthal she is a food genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

party bag

"Apart" and "a part" are two completely different things, babes.

Also, thanks for telling us "it's the Christmas season", I legit had no idea! Better get my Camilla bikini, could-have-gone-down-a-size singlet and sweatshop wide leg pants on and waddle my ass to Chadstone.

Would it be awkward if I started cleaning the food court tables at 5am? Asking for a friend.

• Haha

No just No

Nothing like a solo 630am trip to the market when only the stall owners are there to really ram home the point that she is a sad lost soul
Wtf woman?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
Ok confession, I had a few wines one night last week and did a paid ASIC search of ZM 🤪 EL is a director together with someone else. I would love to know the actual arrangement, you cannot be truly b involved in a company if you only turn up to work a few times a year.

• Wow
  • Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
And she's still so thirsty for him
Ha I don’t think he’s hot, I’m not attracted to him but he definitely 100% has had a glow up since escaping the filthy abode.. way more so than her!!! Must kill her.. she’s spent thousands trying to look hot and him.. probably nothing! 🤣

Reactions: 40

Whiskers1

VIP Member
This is just so fucked. Honestly, layered jelly, what is this, the fucking 70’s. Why sausages, just why?? It’s not a money issue.
Where’s the beautiful seafood, the sliced cold meats she’s had days to cook, some bewdiful salads.
She’s is a fucking unhinged unit.
Layered jelly and a chocolate ripple log...

She'll be putting those little coloured pickle onions on a toothpick next and serving with a Jatz cracked topped with a smoked oyster from a tin 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

cheap&nasty

Mate. I’m gonna rant. I’ve just stood in a prawn line for 3 hours at a market because My stupid husband forgot to get them. He had one job. But anyway. It’s Christmas Eve Emmy-no-friends. The fact that you are at the markets to just take it all in is so stupid. Get a life mate. Stay home. Stay out of peoples way. Oh my I really dislike stupid arrogant self centred people.

• Heart
  • Wow

Super Cute

VIP Member
Merry Christmas bishmaaaaas 🎄🤶🏻
Gonna be dancing around all day in my crusty bikini to this thread title!
5BAC704D-EBAC-4AFB-B744-2FD3CAF189D4.jpeg

• Haha

@LeahLeftUs!

LL clearly struggling with abandonment and the loss of having a supportive family unit as a child (what made her leave home at 14?) Now getting emotional about the markets being her family.
She needs therapy.
Braaaaad was filming.
Probs a good time for someone to repost the video or gif of him telling her to get fucked 🤣
Watching Brad this morning 😂…he can’t stand her and she is so fucking dumb not to see it. Asking her what her outfit is? 😂 I know he’s always just on the verge of saying….

• Haha
  • Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
Pretty sure Arron doesn’t want his health issues and that she is getting him medicine broadcast to the internet…but he can suck a fart because he was complicit in yesterdays content…

He probably got food poisoning from her fingering his podado salad or that festy sparkling she brought out from the shed 🤢

That new bucket hat is the new Camilla bikini…how many days will she wear it

And finally….⛄
858B55C9-C5E0-4B91-A66C-F235D3FAAE33.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
LL clearly struggling with abandonment and the loss of having a supportive family unit as a child (what made her leave home at 14?) Now getting emotional about the markets being her family.
She needs therapy.

• Haha
The demographic of her followers, does she really need to explain how to make jelly?? Even my 18 year old son knew last week when he made vodka shots for his party! 😂

• Haha

rita.margs

Oh, she’s here. The fact she’s explaining the no Christmas cooking content. Spinning the “spending time with family” BS. You didn’t have The Children™️ all fkn week?
WHO YOU FOOLIN’ HOOCHYLOUONEWORD?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lou_1234

Snarky's 'I just stepped in dogshit' is one of my favourites, but this GIF is hands down the greatest.
Joint winners 😂 I miss Snarky 😢 I hope she’s ok and if she ever feels like returning I know there are many of us that would welcome her quick wit, editing talent, and insightful comments. ❤

• Heart

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
Tell me you’re lonely without telling me you’re lonely. I’ll go first. You go to the markets at 6am, when it’s only stall holders, to loiter and annoy the staff. Then cry about how loved it makes you feel. EL, this is a wake up call. Get some god damn help. If not for yourself, for the sake of your children!!!!