Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Thread #60:
Thirsty for ALove's vegan snag, parading the crusty Camillas and titties that sag. Spreading covid and Xmas cheer, what a fucking shit show year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

jugglingbeans

Guys, huge news. Last night I washed my kids bathers after swimming lessons, put them on the clothes horse at about 9pm, and they are DRY this morning! Who knew!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

rita.margs

I love how former followers who actually liked her have seen the light and found Tattle. I'm a former follower as well, I own the San Juan jumpsuit which actually looked good on me when I was 18 kgs heavier. It's still hanging in the cupboard waiting to be put in a charity bin. What turned me was her ridiculous 40th birthday party where she charged strangers $120 to attend. It all went downhill from there for me.
Former follower here as well (I mentioned in the last thread; I have her cookbook and the sparkly New York dress.. I did have her leopard print dress thing, from back in the day and I actually loved it, pls don’t judge me). But now I watch her, and it worries me that other mums follow her (and maybe single mums now due to Alove leaving her). I’ll be that single mum soon (I guess? Idk, where’s the rule book for marriage separations when children are involved?) and I understand having time to yourself when the children are with their father, but she just seems to be taking it to the absolute extremes?
My marriage separation is still fresh, so when I tell you, with Christmas this weekend (and my support network being his family), I’m feeling all of the emotions. Going to the busy markets, leaving The Children™️ to get a mani/pedi, after not having them in your care all fkn week?
I’m not sure what kind of content single mums would like to see at Christmas… but this ain’t it.

(sorry for the lengthy post)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

gemmagucci

VIP Member
I don’t care if you are lonely or have no friends. this is another level of sad. She is in denial.
It’s like if I turned up at our local Coles at 6:30 in the morning to talk to the bakers and shelvers, just because i see them around most days doesn’t make them my friend. It’s not normal.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
We've got pork, sausages, and egg potato salad, plus desserts with gelatine, what's Aaron eating?

He probably ate his girlfriend out this morning so I suppose he's all good :p

Merry Christmas

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I don’t care if you are lonely or have no friends. this is another level of sad. She is in denial.
It’s like if I turned up at our local Coles at 6:30 in the morning to talk to the bakers and shelvers, just because i see them around most days doesn’t make them my friend. It’s not normal.
Not your friends @gemmagucci - they are your "family". Never underestimate the closeness of a random stall owner at a market.....
I used to shop there every week, SMM, (market, no S on the end) is great but I hardly thought of it as my hangout joint. But then again I'm not a lonely dickehead in my mid '40's.

Also.....that Peace Lily.
They are the most dramatic plant ever, they droop like that all the time to tell you they need a drink and spark straight back up.
You're not Greenfinger the Garden Gnome dopey.

Just a gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

weseeyou

I just scored myself court side tix to the feb 5th game. Im way more excited to see this car wreck in the wild than the game 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
There’s been a lot happening, but just need to cycle back to the fact that her frozen chicken wraps took something ridiculous like 15 minutes to reheat in the oven, followed by 10 minutes in the sandwich press. MealprepLou needs to review her maths and how much time she thinks she’s saved.

• Haha
Yo yo yo, farken merry Christmas you fezza bishmas!!!! Welcome to thread #59 for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves ✌🏻.

Thank you to @Michy02 for our festive thread title:
EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summers day.

I’m sending you a bewdiful, slightly crusty Camilla bikini, I just need to pry it off Emmylou first. Give it a bit of a wash at the crotch when you get it and it will be alright.

It’s Christmas! The Children have gone to stay with Aaron. No mention or sightings of Babe for a couple of weeks, so we suspect he might have leftus. We’ve seen no Christmas prep from our girl, but have everything crossed for a front yard barbecue featuring boiled sausages, fondled bodado salad and rainbow layered jelly. But the real question on everyone’s lips, will we see that unwashed bikini being repeated for a fourth day?!

What a whirlwind! I am both literally and metaphorically tired now.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Also be sure to check out our media gallery ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Super Cute

VIP Member
Merry Xmas Eve Fezzas 🎄💃
My gift to you all 🎁
No Returns/Refunds 🚨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I’ve never thought of doing a ‘Houso’ themed Christmas in the front yard. It would look so bewdiful with a 90’s Holden up on cinderblocks and stubby holders for all.

Aaron’s arms are the Christmas gift we all wanted, however a self help book is nice too. Let’s see how well those books work in the coming year. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 43

dartsmokingpony

Holy shit, who the fuck gets teary and emotional about being at a market ? They work there. The shopkeepers aren't your family ffs !

And by the way it's the busiest fucking week of the year, they don't have time or energy to give you attention and validate your existence. Buy your coffee and fuck off like normal people do. They are at work. Actually working! Watering a plant and wiping down a table ( not even a good job of wiping the table) does not count as work, or helping.

You want to be apart of something special ? You have 3 beautiful children ! You have a family. You could also get a real job 🤷‍♀️

And also, why the whisper when having a chocolate ?? You are home alone ! You screech when it's inappropriate and around people , yet whisper when you are alone ?!?!?! I don't understand this woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Eating sausages off paper plates in your front yard is such a sad Christmas from a lady whose ‘work’ is apparently cooking and producing and food styling etc, and whose number one hobby is spending money.

it’s astounding that has never been able to nip into KMart and spend $100 to get some matching Christmas themed plates and bowls, placemats, a table cloth, themed crackers etc. She could build a supply of really lovely Christmas things so easily and with very little effort.

Her standards are just non existent and it’s so gross to watch.

Reactions: 42

Broken_vase

Clippy cloppy clacky mule feet walking out of Woolies, waving a packet of Nurofen and getting teary eyed over not getting a ham sandwich on Boxing Day.
You can strut around in your bikini with your shorts around your arse on Christmas Day and drop off sinus meds and coffee on Boxing Day but he still left you and he won’t be coming back to you. Quite possibly the only thing Alove is going to give you for Christmas is Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 42