Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Found this on another influencers page don’t ever click on this cows links she still makes cash from it. It gives good insight into why she still gets gigs even if her dumb followers don’t buy it creates traffic.

As for the bag she had a discount for so did Lorinska my sister has one and it is a great everyday out and about bag …. Got in in black through Lorinska’s code not our resident narcissist
That screenshot says the opposite though? That’s she makes a commission on purchases made from clicking the link she posts, not just click throughs.

Reactions: 2

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Just left the bewdiful Adelaide Central Markets. The stall holders are friendly but I can’t imagine visiting so often that I feel like I LOVE them and they are family 🥹

End of the day they are working and doing their job. She probably turns customers away. If I pop in for some mixed nuts and there’s this unwashed turnip fondling all the goods while screeching into her phone (then uploading to over 100k IG accounts) wearing a crop top. Yeah nah 🥸
Is that where Poh's stall is?

whodat1

Who is the male voice behind the phone ? Doesn’t sound like Aaron. It’s not sage. Is babe back or a new babe lol. V isn’t happy. It’s not that she’s concentrating. I think v is not ready to share mum with someone else. It definitely sounds like a babe. Listen to this part with the egg peeling
i wondered that as well

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion:

I'm not a fan of Chyka. Loves herself a bit too much for my liking. Signed up for a reality TV show to flog her business and profile but as soon as people asked personal questions quit. Pretty sure that if you sign up for such a show then you should be happy for all aspects of your life to be commented on - you can't pick and choose. Her daughter is a gross loudmouth bogan.

I did like Lydia though!
I don’t know much about her at all, just noticed content is more than day to day dribble.

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
Oh puhleeeease - as if that ever happened! :LOL: 🤭

Hahahahahaha she is so random ... from her weird clothing choices to her out-there "snacks" at the beach. She just makes NO sense!

Nahhhdia is following her new account ;)
What’s her
Sophie is following new account also….
What is her new account name I can’t find it

Sophie is following new account also….
What is her new account name ?