EmmyLou Loves #56 Wild dog on heat, gonna steal your seat, overcook the meat, loves an Afro beat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who da fuk wants a handbag with EmmyLou Loves written on it?! Whoever buys the EmmyLou branded version of the handbag needs professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have never known someone to eat potato salad so often. I have garden salad weekly but potato salad is an occasional side. Do any of you tattlers eat it daily also?
I probably have potato salad twice a year. I'd much prefer a grain salad to the fat laden stuff she serves up.

Reactions: 11
That potato salad looks feral!

she looks nice in the dress, it really suits her…. I’ll show myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never known someone to eat potato salad so often. I have garden salad weekly but potato salad is an occasional side. Do any of you tattlers eat it daily also?
Only on days ending in 'y'!

Podado salad is also bewdiful wiv a bit of ox tail casserole

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Honestly... I'm currently eating potato salad once or twice a week, that I buy because I'm lazy as tit but also I'm 37 weeks pregnant 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Im convinced her followers are more stupid than I ever thought.
Todays podadydo salad stories, she must know what gets engagement and these fucken sad sacks must always message her to ask things about it so she keeps on posting about it.
Also "thats about half a cup?" Bro that is a cup of mayo. Not a half or a third. You and your camera person are stupid as duck.

But at least she looks nice in that dress

Well duck. I didnt watch past the first story now i take back what I said if she had those fucken shoes on. Yuck. The stench would be like in the cartoons when the green stench lines rise up like a steam. Foul duck.

yes that's exactly what i was thinking - definitely more like a cup than a half a cup. and seriously - how hard is it to just pour it into a measuring cup first if people are really desperate to know how much "maynayze' to put in to make it more "maynayzeee"??? .... just put it into a glass measuring jug duck wit. she probably can't read the measurements properly on those glass jugs

actually. her and bubs are both the biggest, dumbest, dimwitted, foul mouthed bogans on social media. honestly, Emmypoo has no talent, is fat and ugly as duck, so just has to try to be relatable by being a swearing, loud mouth bogan on her socials. if only her communiddy could start waking up to her grifting....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely filmed todays story yesterday! Same dress as the bouncy castle story, hair still curly from the Moonlight cinema event and she also kept saying ‘last night’ when talking about the event! God knows what goes through her mind and why she didn’t just post it yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ The communidee might be stupid but us Tattlers aren’t! 🕵🏻‍♀️
Yeah she had me at the sun shining it is freezing in Melbourne today.

Gosh she used to dress so different and was covered up. She actually looks like a mother and a wife.
She's such a cliche, goes through a break-up, loses some weight, then dresses like a slut. Except this is usually what you do when you're in your 20s.
She had a stylist back in the day.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That potato salad looks feral!

she looks nice in the dress, it really suits her…. I’ll show myself out.
Yep, I agree about the dress.

However again, she needs to get fitted for correctly fitting bras. This time her front titties were trying to escape!!🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh I’m so pleased I was able to see potato salad made for the hundredth time because I keep forgetting how to make it and I’ve never made it in my 40 odd years of life so it’s just amazing to be shown this again 🙄🙄🙄
Oh and potatoes cooked from a few days ago then rejigged into potato salad? That’s just bleeping gross. Don’t they go wrinkly and get like a thick skinned coating on them? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I bet she still ate that grape that she dropped on the dirty floor 3 times, without washing it

Seeing her in that checked dress and the nice outfit last night I thought she had finally given up the crop tops. Then she subjected us to one this afternoon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly... I'm currently eating potato salad once or twice a week, that I buy because I'm lazy as tit but also I'm 37 weeks pregnant 😅
I’m eating lasagna a lot more a week then I should but I’m also 39 weeks pregnant. I’ve turned into EL and have become obsessed with it the last few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't stand it when grown women call their sister 'bubs'. It's such a bogan saying.
Your sister is not your child and she is not 2, stop calling her bubs.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is it safe to leave the house with the airfryer on? I would never consider doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her sales pitch of the bags is just so rushed and haphazard it reminds me of the bloke standing on the corner at the Eiffel Tower back in 2009 trying to sell me ‘designer bags’ before he scooped them up in his blanket bag and ran away because the local cops were onto him 👮🏻‍♂️🚓
643DF15A-B1A4-45F6-A6D2-6FFBF9A58222.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.