EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such an exhibitionist. That dopey twat sister is just as stupid for following her around filming her.

Reactions: 21
Ooofff Fezzas, I’ve been travelling for work so haven’t been on Insta much. Tuned back in this morning, and the first thing I’m subjected to is NippleLou

Just caught up on 10 pages! To the Fezza who said she is like new money… that has been my exact thought lately. She’s been charging that credit card hard lately. Labels for all to see!

Reactions: 15
That house is in Coogee and shown on Luxe Listings as Crypto House

Such a flattering angle

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can any of our experts put a side by side together of her in the bikini last year in WA and now please?

Love to see a comparison

Reactions: 11
I have also purchased ham and rolls since this “content”
I went for a homemade BLT + BBQ chook + cheese club sandwich instead which I filmed and posted on my socials, accompanied by some Afro beats.

Now I’m getting in my kinis and going to sit on the beach in my cabana

Happy Satday Fezzas, eat the farken carbs!
Peace

Reactions: 30
The fact we've all seen her vag, tits, nipples, camel toe, and arse at various times on social media, from videos she's put out, is just so wrong.

Reactions: 23
Just back to the nutbush
I told the DJ at my wedding specifically not to play it. I didn’t want people lined up doing this stupid dance we all did in primary school but have no idea why or where it came from
My husband’s stupid cousin asked for it and he played it! I was so pissed

Reactions: 18
The fact we've all seen her vag, tits, nipples, camel toe, and arse at various times on social media, from videos she's put out, is just so wrong.
Sage’s mates and school cohort will be going OFF next year! I wonder he’s told her to tone it down?

Reactions: 16
Beats with bubs at the beach.

What's with her voice? When she's outside walking or at the beach (not near other people) she uses that weird whispery documenatary voice. When she's in a busy shop or restaurant she screeches like a banshee. Someone needs to explain the concept of "inside" voice to her. One of her kids may be able to do that if she would just shut up and stop filming long enough to hear them.

Reactions: 31
But more importantly did you do the chicken dance?

Reactions: 14
Why is DieticianLou saying “eat the fucking carbs”, when she refuses to eat any sugar and instead gorges herself on sugar free alternatives?

Also, I hope you ham sandwich fezzas are doing more than just ham and lashings of budda?!

Reactions: 19
Omg this a “beautiful” beach? I have no words for the “kini” that’s fits the same way it did 12 months ago in WA!

That bikini pic influenced me to get off my couch and hit the gym!
Yeah, I’m second guessing grabbing a little chocky from the fridge

Reactions: 8
Why is DieticianLou saying “eat the fucking carbs”, when she refuses to eat any sugar and instead gorges herself on sugar free alternatives?

Also, I hope you ham sandwich fezzas are doing more than just ham and lashings of budda?!
Lots of (crushed Dole) pineapple here!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.