EmmyLou Loves #54 Wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday…tucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be getting a lot more negative comments than usual. Do you think this outfit is the final straw for some of her followers?
If you go back a year, she would get soooo many comments about being an inspiration for her confidence despite being over weight. Clearly very vulnerable people look up to her and I'm hoping, just hoping some are starting to see what a scam she is.

Reactions: 25
That outfit 🤭 Louis Vuitton in the background just adds to the trashiness.

She has such desperado vibes lately

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How many new “fits” does a grown woman need? The consumerism is sickening. Does she wear any of these terrible “fits” more than once?
This is a legit question. The banana condom dress from Bali is pretty similar to this, why did she feel she needed to buy ANOTHER too short, too tight, too yellow ensemble? Such a waste of money, buy The Children some Xmas presents or something.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Haven’t we seen Matthew James before? I vaguely remember it was him? With another person hanging tit on her page.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yo yo yo! Welcome to thread #54 for Emmylou MacCarthy aka Emmylou from Emmylou Loves.

Thanks @Michy02 for our new thread title. Had to adjust the swear, but hopefully we all get it 🫣. Original here:
Who wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday night @$ck.
Omg a day away from Tattle and my rude suggestion is the new title. It will probably last 2 days max.

@Super Cute I HAD to steal one of your Emmylous in bajamas for my newest avatar! 🔵 🍌

This is on a business/personal page 😭😭

The fit ain’t it now she’s got the shits! 💩

As soon as she said she’s had the whole bloody packet I though uh oh you going to regret that.
FFC0ECCD-9838-4450-982C-A1AB8CB63CFA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe the voice over with this pic is… “ my hole hurts from last night”
She really has zero class. How the hell does she continue to have companies reach out to work with her?
So on this, I emailed kitchenaid after her disgusting rant about her clit for days and that chat with sally-sue and they never even replied. They dont give a duck.
She sells. All her bogans love what she puts out. Maybe not the henne etc but anything she sells from chemist warehouse would sell and they know it. So they dont give a duck about that trash she posts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So on this, I emailed kitchenaid after her disgusting rant about her clit for days and that chat with sally-sue and they never even replied. They dont give a duck.
She sells. All her bogans love what she puts out. Maybe not the henne etc but anything she sells from chemist warehouse would sell and they know it. So they dont give a duck about that trash she posts.
This is so true. And Nadia/Henne, Rozalia Russian, Bec Judd/Jaggad, they’re selling ‘the aspiration’ - “Wow, FarshunLou did it, maybe I can too”. And it’s not serious fashion either - they are just interested in making money (good on them) and despos like SpruikerLou fall over themselves to buy/promote it to their followers. Mission accomplished. Substitute in almost any other brand (large brand), it’s just all about the $$$$, they don’t care if the promoter is a toilet-destroying, gutter-mouth, banana-condom wearing lazy liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve tried so hard to stay away since she blocked me but sweet baby beef cheeks she sure knows how to deliver.

No more need for colonics! Those sugar free lollies are worth it from both ends.
Omg I was gonna say this. She's gonna be on the can for a while with a stinging butt hole

So I just checked the page and this is what its supposed to look like on anyone that isnt stick thin like Rozalia.
There is NO tension at the buttons. Why didnt she just buy a more appropriate size?

ALSO ITS NOT A bleeping CROP TOP. BUY YOUR SIZE EMMYLOU ONE WORD. UGH

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I was gonna say this. She's gonna be on the can for a while with a stinging butt hole

So I just checked the page and this is what its supposed to look like on anyone that isnt stick thin like Rozalia.
There is NO tension at the buttons. Why didnt she just buy a more appropriate size?

ALSO ITS NOT A bleeping CROP TOP. BUY YOUR SIZE EMMYLOU ONE WORD. UGH
Let’s hope she doesn’t buy the bottom 2 outfits 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.