Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
EmmyLou Loves #55

5 Horse Feast for Christmas
4 Trips to the Sth Melb market
3 Outfits that are too small
2 Toes Escaping

And a pot of bubbling Ox Tail Spew

I know it is early for Christmas, but Emmy is already in the Christmas mood - so I thought a shorter version of the 12 days of Xmas may work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
How confusing for Camelia, imagine being a 10 year old girl having to film your Mum before school while she rants to strangers about being called pregnant, ugly and overweight. Then your Mum states how confident and happy she is in her body but Camelia remembers sleeping on the floor next to the second hand recliner when Mum recovered from cosmetic surgery after having her gunt lopped off.
That rant should not have been filmed by C but rather waited half an hour and filmed by SL.
Wake up Emmylou and protect your kids, I don’t give a fuck what you look like but the very least you should do is consider your kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Super Cute

VIP Member
Christ on a cracker she’s hosting S grade 6 graduation party 🥺 Poor kid. Can’t even have his last day of primary school in privacy and without Lounatic making it about her.
3C3FFB5A-C9C6-4F36-AF71-FE8CA2BE6654.jpeg

If I was a parent of those Grade 6 kids I would be making explicit demands that their location and image is not part of her content or revealed on social media in any way, shape or form 🖕🏼

As a school employee, imagine having to deal with this fuckwit at this time of year 😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Well I’m influenced.
I live in Perth but I’m going to break out the toe rings and book this venue for the family Christmas dinner. I love myself a buffet. The view of the freeway did it for me ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I’ve tried so hard to stay away since she blocked me but sweet baby beef cheeks she sure knows how to deliver.

No more need for colonics! Those sugar free lollies are worth it from both ends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Chompers Chompers Chomper

As a former Year 6 teacher, nothing was more frustrating than a parent hosting a graduation party and it becoming a school issue. My kids used to go to the local pool behind school and most Year 6 parents would hang around supervising as it is a big deal for them to finish primary school. Low-key, casual and everyone fended for themselves.

This is an awful opportunity for her to big note herself, crap all over Sage's end of primary school and generally make herself even more of a laughing stock around parents. She's going to need some help if a lot of kids come!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Yo yo yo! Welcome to thread #54 for Emmylou MacCarthy aka Emmylou from Emmylou Loves.

Thanks @Michy02 for our new thread title. Had to adjust the swear, but hopefully we all get it 🫣. Original here:
Who wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday night @$ck.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
It is a downward spiral when you overdo the oxtail, she's rapidly progressed to five horses. Oxtail was the gateway meat, when will it end?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41