EmmyLou Loves #54 Wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday…tucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely photoshopped the photo tonight in the yellow ensemble
If you have a look at the reflection of the lights on the floor, on the left they’re in a straight line, but it’s curved on the right
We know you have a massive swollen gut you turd.

She mentioned in her stories yesterday with Sue Lyn that they went to Rockpool on Friday so this was prob taken at Crown
Imagine photoshopping the duck out of yourself and still looking like that. Jesus this witch needs a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haha comments for those that are blocked
Me thinks mama was sitting all on her on and decided to post this for attentions because it's now Tuesday. She hasn't been that mad dog busy to only have just got round to posting that
Hope you're happy in 5 years when your 'career' has dried up and you've got no money for retirement, loser lou

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If sloparseLou thinks that yellow monstrosity is “a little bit flirty” what the hell does she think a lot flirty looks like. I’ll sit back and wait for her to post the reply.

I showed my 13 year old daughter who didn’t want to imagine me in it on a night out. Someone commented I have those knees. Aren’t we lucky? Comment gone hahaha
I was soo tempted to add to that Knee comment …. What? Photoshopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m convinced those buttons popped off when she sat down at Rockpool

no clear nail varnish will keep those in place

View attachment 1751222
Did she use one of these button holes to floss her teeth with?

OnlyFansLou should really be monitoring what she is being tagged in on Insta 😳 🤢

Last one for tonight….I went in a deep dive…MoulinLou 💃 tagged in a video at Derby Day

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve tried so hard to stay away since she blocked me but sweet baby beef cheeks she sure knows how to deliver.

No more need for colonics! Those sugar free lollies are worth it from both ends.
Welcome back we’ve missed you 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought RunnybumLou was wearing the Bali banana condom dress and it had just split like a frankfurt in boiling water. Just when I think she has maxed out the frightful flesh-flashing ‘fits she shows us she does actually excel in one area of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You're a brave man, Matthew. You're about to have a heap of bat tit crazy Emmylou cult followers after you.
But us fezzas are here for it 🤣
Oh tit. He is game. He is going to be on EL's blocked list any minute now.
But he is my hero🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.