EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. The sales assistants at Effie Kats need to do their job. EL is not a size 12. The dress is too tight and is pulling. Try the largest size.

View attachment 1721170
Effiekats staff need to say, no, you can’t buy this look, it doesn’t work for your body type! Anyone notice, when Cachia goes to a store and tags them then a day or two later there’s ELL there too, did it last week at Henne and now Effiekats, reality is, neither of these wannabes look good in these labels! I’m so embarrassed for Effie and also Henne, with these nobody’s getting around in their farshionnn, can’t believe I’m even saying that……

Reactions: 17
Next thread title Emmylou Loves #52
Mind the dog tit while my guest spreads manure, cheezels and a side of lamb Brecky before I slide in to an EffieKats gown, oops, forgot my shapewear!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100 percent this. Yes she does some paid content that she would be paid a fair bob for but how is it enough to cover all of her expenses???? It simply can not be. She is illiterate so assuming her concept of a budget is non existent. When it all goes away, and it will she will not know how to exist without the attention and the money. She is unemployable.
Well we know for certain she ain’t making money from producing, collaborating or business consulting has anyone ever engaged her any of these 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its pretty sad that a little girl that age firstly wants to go to a pub meal, if she did, but more so that she thinks that filming and commenting on outfits is normal.

So much manipulation going on there!
My kids love going to the pub for tea, they love a parmi and chips, I don't see the problem with that.

Reactions: 9
Next thread title Emmylou Loves #52
Mind the dog tit while my guest spreads manure, cheezels and a side of lamb Brecky before I slide in to that Effie Kats gown!

Reactions: 2
If I see one more bloody wrap I'm going to scream😳
EXACTLY! If they have to bring supper etc why can she not just make a large platter of cheese, kabana, crackers, fruit, dips etc that way they all can have a bit here and there including their father! Everyone knows kids dont stop to eat a whole damn dry as duck wrap when they could be hanging with their friends at these sort of things. That and perhaps they have some toast or 2 min noodles etc when they get home as a top up. But no old mate Lou has to make more wraps....

Reactions: 8
Watching the new real estate show on Netflix with the Umansky’s and this chestnut pops up. Wonder if she’s got it tied up with her lackey band 🤣
Hahaha - oh my ... I loathe that catty witch. How funny that she dresses just like old Emmylou! :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Im still here in Europe! And we have @Buttercup725 in cali (i think?)

She literally never ever washes her hands. Ive never seen water run in her house. Ever.I agree I have bloody sanitizer in every room wipes paper towels you name it. And if my husband is cooking I remake him wash his hands even though he just washed his hands not long ago. Bloody hell she touched the whole garden probably her stinking vag opened the door then poked at the chicken which wasn’t covered with foil or anything frigen disgusting
Remember a few months back where she claimed she kept her deodorant on her make up table. Its bc she never showers and just slaps on deodorant at her make up desk all the time.
She would absolutely stink i have no doubt in my mind about that. None.

I agree I have bloody sanitizer in every room wipes paper towels you name it. And if my husband is cooking I remake him wash his hands even though he just washed his hands not long ago. Bloody hell she touched the whole garden probably her stinking vag opened the door then poked at the chicken which wasn’t covered with foil or anything frigen disgusting
Remember a few months back where she claimed she kept her deodorant on her make up table. Its bc she never showers and just slaps on deodorant at her make up desk all the time.
She would absolutely stink i have no doubt in my mind about that. None.
[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree, it’s next level fashion fail.
If didn’t even look good on OMR
Is the guest that came over last night while she had V. Babe ? He loves those bloody bbqs. Meat everywhere lol 😆

If I see one more bloody wrap I'm going to scream😳
Make pizza. I made pizza tonight pasta. Always meat 🍖 meat 🥩 meat 🍖 ffs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.