EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read through all the posts yet but she keeps saying “light clair” in relation to the Maybelline makeup!!!! The colour is ‘light’ and it has ‘clair’ underneath it as the French word for light… it’s not the full name of the colour you bleeping idiot. 🤯 How is she this dumb??
Bahahaha this is bleeping gold

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d just like to thank EL for her bat tit crazy antics. You being the nut job that you are has upgraded me to well known member. It’s been an honour tattlers ✌🏼 Might consume a family bag of cheezels to celebrate
Graduated with honours!!

The Cheezel worshipping 🙌🏻🤣

It’s too good to pass up isn’t it 😂
Cross-eyed Lou is truly the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In Italy, Cheezels are known under the name 'Yonkers', also owned by Mondelēz International[citation needed]. The snack has no slogan, and features a mascot named 'Yonky', after the snack. However, Yonky's catchphrase is 'Yonk!' which could be considered the slogan.

The gronky yonk 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t read through all the posts yet but she keeps saying “light clair” in relation to the Maybelline makeup!!!! The colour is ‘light’ and it has ‘clair’ underneath it as the French word for light… it’s not the full name of the colour you bleeping idiot. 🤯 How is she this dumb??
I sped through it as it was bat tit boring, I thought she was referring to someone called Claire. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no. The placement of the split in that dress. Her wide legged dancing. The dress bunching up around the gut. Some poor soul is going to see BrazilianflapLou

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I
I'm that dumb 🤣 I use the under eye concealer thing in that colour and I thought that was the name of the colour! TIL!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's a difference between being able to get it on and it fitting. Geez, she's just getting some of those clothes on!
She’s clearly just watched the latest Kardashians ep when Kim got herself into Marilyn’s dress for the Met Gala. Except Kim went on a beserk, tit as unhealthy shred to do it. Our fat little pork chop didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharp contrast from the cooking segment on TV straight to her cutting meat with scissors onto a dry wrap 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get that but just because I can squeeze my body into something doesn’t mean it looks good 😂
But that's her MO isn't?!

If she can squeeze into it... however tight it is, however much it's pulling or straining, however misshapen, short or see-though it becomes... it's considered by Lardylou to "fit".

Her delusion is unwavering.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.