EmmyLou Loves #50 She is the dancing queen, sloppy and obscene, dressed in neon green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outfit purchased because she saw OMR wearing it.
Why does she see tall thin women wearing an outfit and think that she will look the same in it, with her fat, dumpy body.
As soon as her story came up this morning I thought WTF is she wearing.
I think this is worse than the crocheted romper
That gym outfit on either suze is just horrid. She looks like a bee who has been sniffing the flowers to much and hasnt gone back to the hive.
The top looks so uncomfortable too. I would hate to do a workout in that 😣😖

Reactions: 13
Tinder profile screenshots were posted here:

OMG - some of the pictures she's used. LOL

Also says 'NON SMOKER'. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure Tommy can swear like the rest of them, us, me but I played that for my hubbie this morning and he couldn’t believe she called him a MF at the start and then dropped F bomb in there for no reason. It’s really sad it’s like a case of teenage boys using it because they think it sounds cool. I really feel old but it just sounded putrid. If I’d been at basketball I’d have pulled her up. Too many kids around. You don’t see Dannii Minogue doing it and I hate to say it I don’t see Sophie doing it out like that either. Maybe to camera. I may be wrong. I’m thinking of sending someone a note!!
I agree with the above and also feel like an old bag when expressing myself about the swearing in public, it’s just become too acceptable (had to giggle at “sending someone a note” 😂😂)
1667779479626.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And Sage didnt have a bleeping suitcase
It’s absolutely disgusting, the money she spends on herself and those kids have nothing new or nice, if Aaron didn’t bring Sage his case he’d have to take his mums disgusting battered iridescent one that she openly admitted to sitting on and crying the other night so that’s probably squashed beyond repair! A pathetic excuse for a mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw this on insta all the money this little turd has spent on herself and she could have just done this and got a decent result. Instead her narcissism has led her down this path of botched everything and a really poor relationship with food and she looks likes a beaten up troll doll.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just saw this on insta all the money this little turd has spent on herself and she could have just done this and got a decent result. Instead her narcissism has led her down this path of botched everything and a really poor relationship with food and she looks likes a beaten up troll doll.
Someone should tag emmylo, I can’t or I’ll be blocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 9
Does she actually find the ugliest most unflattering outfit possible and wear it to stand out or be different or quirky or something?
Today's little number looks like a cheap version of a Hawthorn Football Club cheerleader in 1978.

Also I love how we all use dickEhead 😂😂
New people must wonder what we are banging on about!
Exactly what I was thinking! How does she manage to find the grossest clothes? The top she was wearing yesterday was at least two sizes too small- she was constantly pulling and adjusting the top. I'm plus sized so all for getting out there and wearing what you love but sometimes a crop top ain't it

Reactions: 6
Tinder profile screenshots were posted here:

Thank you 🙏🏻
You’re doing god’s work 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry have nothing to add to todays shenanigans. Just looking for a photo in my albums and found this. When Mark did her a dirty!! How pissed does she look at Mark?

I reckon this hairstyle and todays Hawthorn coloured football shorts and she may pass for Olivia Newton John in Xanudu.

Edit: or maybe this green monstrosity could be her Xanudu moment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s absolutely disgusting, the money she spends on herself and those kids have nothing new or nice, if Aaron didn’t bring Sage his case he’d have to take his mums disgusting battered iridescent one that she openly admitted to sitting on and crying the other night so that’s probably squashed beyond repair! A pathetic excuse for a mother!
Yup!! My son went to camp for the first time this year and we bought his own new surfie brand duffle with wheels. Wasn't that expensive and it's his for years to come, just to make it a little special. Not saying it is a must as I understand finances as tight at the moment but not for this muppet who drops $200 on a dinner for herself three times a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.