Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
“I forget how much travelling you’ve done this year”

Why do you need to be keeping track of it, mate? You swan off to the most random shit of all time at the drop of a hat, so just let the man live. You don’t need to be ‘remembering’ the times he’s been away for work or otherwise.

Also how’s the little dig “not overseas, just interstate” about his travel. Fucken righto, Carmen Sandiego, apart from your planned and canceled trips abroad, where have you been?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

party pack

When she said she was above average for fertility “mother fu@&ers” my heart sank what if there are tribe members that are having trouble with fertility and conceiving, this is just a kick in the teeth the way she said it. Horrid slug she is

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

poppiepie

I gave up following this thread, you folk are too quick for me. BUT!!! While I was out today I saw a somewhat handsome man pass my car and I couldn’t work out where I recognised him from.. it clicked as he crossed the road. An in the wild sighting of Alove! He looks so well. Had a haircut, tanned up & even had some muscle gain from what I remember. He could definitely get it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

ActiveLies

VIP Member
So today she woke up, got her hair done, went out for lunch, waited around an airport for a couple of hours, then flew home. What exactly is giving or tiring about that? She didn’t drive around Sydney, she didn’t fly the plane, she’s basically been sat on her arse for 85% of the day. What a weird unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The weirdest part of her is that she believes her own lies about her life and she’s incapable of assessing the value of the free shit she gets/does.

That kitchen aid fiasco was ‘invited’, so we’d assume not a paid event. Which means she’s spent 1.5 days of her week for the return of some Instagram content and a $250 appliance. Even if the flights and accomodation were included as part of her ‘invite’, she’s paid for Ubers, gotten a blow wave, had lunch at Totti’s etc. That probably cost $200 at a minimum, so her net return from 1.5 days of ‘work’ is at most $50 of appliance. One and a half days of ‘work’, 12 hours, for $50, earning her a super lucrative $4.17 an hour. Like…. It’s just an epically stupid way to spend your time.

It’s unreal coz it’s so funny to sit back and watch, but you have to wonder if her brain ever fully developed because there’s some serious issues with her decision making.

Meanwhile, the tears were just a 43 year old lady who did coke for the first time in a long time at the races on Tuesday hitting reality real hard. I’ve for sure cried over the most mundane and weird thing 48 hours after getting on it. I just never thought to film it! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I feel embaressed for her!! She went there thinking she was HOSTING a MASTERCLASS with MATT MORAN
when she was just an attendee at a launch of a kitchenaid product at a restaurant owned by Moran. FUCK...
It’s like boasting about Colonel Sanders inviting you to a special dinner, only to then swing through the KFC drive-thru for a 3 piece feed & frozen Pepsi Max.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

emmygluewho

VIP Member
In the space of 1 minute this piece of shit gutter trash said -

'Ya moot'
'Clitoris for days'
'Cunt'

And companies pay her!?

Get in the fucking bin.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Michy02

VIP Member
EmmyLou #50 She is the dancing queen, sloppy and obscene, dressed in neon green

Congratulations to @icouldsizedown ! Quickest thread ever and congratulations to us thread 50!!

I missed out the “Loves”‘ in the title so getting that fixed.

Anyways you win a ticket to the basket ball, a free car boot hotdog (no sauce) your hair braided and a “mouth story” while EmmyLou tucks you into sleep. Enjoy! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine barely spending any time with your children and instead spending all week posting videos of you dressed up at the races, dancing like a moron, flying off to Sydney for an expensive dinner followed by an expensive lunch. Plus multiple hair and makeup appointments.

And then crying about how hard you have it? 🤔

• Haha

SaraSea

Hey griftylou, fellow single mumma here, I work, I run my child to sport 5 days out of 7, live with a chronic health condition... blah blah all that stuff, I don't spend time having coffee at markets or taking myself on bewdiful walks, I mow my own fucking lawn and take pride in how neat my little house is inside and out. Get a grip. Your hustle is over, get a job and look after your kids.

ETA soft launch of SL being single, SL films her everyday she was probably so over looking at the weeds n crap.

• Heart
He is still so sick of her shit, I love it. He’s trying to sort the kids out and she’s blathering on and on, asking where he bought the cases. The resigned “oh I don’t know” says a whole lot.

She’s like a child constantly badgering him about dumb shit. He just wanted to get their son packed, their pre teen son who looked excited and eager to get packing too. Then there is his little sister and mother messing around and getting in the way. Why isn’t she grabbing clothes, finding shoes, just generally helping? Why did this need to be a story?

Reactions: 45

icouldsizedown

I think we might be witnessing the worst public post-bender comedown in the history of socials. EL we know you read here. You don’t need new henne, you need a zinger box, an orange juice and to convalesce privately. Also close ya legs love.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
I feel embaressed for her!! She went there thinking she was HOSTING a MASTERCLASS with MATT MORAN
when she was just an attendee at a launch of a kitchenaid product at a restaurant owned by Moran. FUCK...

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ActiveLies

VIP Member
"Moot" is yet again another word I need to Google. I use it here as a "moot point" but i don't think that is how that skank is using it. My vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. But not in the good way lol.
Just for further education, this ‘moot’ is pronounced like ‘soot’ not the moot point like ‘boot’ kinda way. Welcome to bogan Australia talk 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44