EmmyLou Loves #50 She is the dancing queen, sloppy and obscene, dressed in neon green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou #50 She is the dancing queen, sloppy and obscene, dressed in neon green

Congratulations to @icouldsizedown ! Quickest thread ever and congratulations to us thread 50!!

I missed out the “Loves”‘ in the title so getting that fixed.

Anyways you win a ticket to the basket ball, a free car boot hotdog (no sauce) your hair braided and a “mouth story” while EmmyLou tucks you into sleep. Enjoy! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It annoys me how far away from her the suitcase is. would you not put it next to you up against the wall! Totally oblivious to her surroundings.
Long way from the Virgin Lounge that she’s usually (whisper TV presenter baby voice) talking to us from…what happened??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Mary Kalla video:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: how bleeping embarrassing. To the lovely tattler on last last thread with the sympathy please do slap yourself. If it was someone else I would feel bad for them but not this narc, she is only there to get whaever attention she can and she is only there alone because she really has no one and that is only because she is such a tit person.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It annoys me how far away from her the suitcase is. would you not put it next to you up against the wall! Totally oblivious to her surroundings.
UGH. This irked me to no end. She is pure trash. With all her money (and she is definitely rolling in it) she cant afford a bleeping power bank?
She's a disgrace.

Butttttttt HAPPY 50TH THREAD YOU GUYS! Im so glad im back to celebrate with you all! Telepathically calling @SnarkyTart back too to come celebrate our milestone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Surely it would've been cheaper to hire Huey to do the product segment. PodaydoLou has no idea wtf she's doing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth is she so proud of that other guy? The presenter? Is this the first time she’s met that chef? He’s always in her comments gassing her up.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
For someone who’s catch line is confidence is contagious she sure doesn’t give that off in that Mary kala video

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So mamamia have posted best dressed at the races and Ofcourse our mate hasn’t made it but a few of the ladies she envies have. I couldn’t be bothered signing up to post a comment on why Emmy didn’t get a mention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So mamamia have posted best dressed at the races and Ofcourse our mate hasn’t made it but a few of the ladies she envies have. I couldn’t be bothered signing up to post a comment on why Emmy didn’t get a mention 😂
I have been waiting to see her pop up on those worst dressed pics

I'm 5 hours late on the wraps but does she really need mayo and aioli?
I also need to know when they got eaten, did she take them on the plane with her? For a midnight snack & breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness, happy 50th! Love how we have these little party hats to celebrate ;)

arent there a few tottis around Sydney? I heard the Bondi one was hard to get into, but the rest not so much. Or maybe she flashed a bit of crop top action to secure a seat?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have been waiting to see her pop up on those worst dressed pics

I also need to know when they got eaten, did she take them on the plane with her? For a midnight snack & breakfast?
I reckon she made them for babe seeing as she’ll be out of town and he can’t possibly survive without her cooking for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
50 threads! How long did it take us to tear through the last one? 3 days? To celebrate I’m sliding into Konrads DMs with a video of myself twerking in my best little fashion nova manning cartel body confidence dress. Cya babe, hello bachie! 🦟🐜🦟🐜🦟

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.