EmmyLou Loves #50 She is the dancing queen, sloppy and obscene, dressed in neon green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be at Sydney domestic airport this afternoon . I will keep my eyes peeled for a sighting. Would love to see her in the wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think I've watched Mary Kala's stories about 10 times. EmmyLou desperate and thirsty in the background to get someone on her stories is absolute GOLD. Who was she trying to approach?? It's bleeping hilarious either way. The pacing back and forth, the desperation, Leah looking lost, the side angles of her true basketball gut👌
Mary had no idea she what she was doing for us Tattlers. Thank you Mary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
EmmyLou #50 She is the dancing queen, sloppy and obscene, dressed in neon green

Congratulations to @icouldsizedown ! Quickest thread ever and congratulations to us thread 50!!

I missed out the “Loves”‘ in the title so getting that fixed.

Anyways you win a ticket to the basket ball, a free car boot hotdog (no sauce) your hair braided and a “mouth story” while EmmyLou tucks you into sleep. Enjoy! 😘
Brilliant thread title by @icouldsizedown and brilliant post above with winning prize package summation, a mouth story 😂

It annoys me how far away from her the suitcase is. would you not put it next to you up against the wall! Totally oblivious to her surroundings.
Would you want to be seen to be owning that battered piece of tit luggage 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean talk about scraping the barrel, that thing would contaminate any overhead locker and what the hell is in it? A crop top and nude trackies or will she just wear the outfit she flew up in again? 🤮

I have been waiting to see her pop up on those worst dressed pics

I also need to know when they got eaten, did she take them on the plane with her? For a midnight snack & breakfast?
Probably saved for lunch today 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And we just KNOW that her salty bath is what she will consider as being clean! No soap or shampoo, just a bathe in a kg of salt will “do the trick” 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Mary Kala must be at least 10 years older than EL, maybe more, yet she looks 100 times more classy and elegant
All class is Mary 🙌🏼

I think I've watched Mary Kala's stories about 10 times. EmmyLou desperate and thirsty in the background to get someone on her stories is absolute GOLD. Who was she trying to approach?? It's bleeping hilarious either way. The pacing back and forth, the desperation, Leah looking lost, the side angles of her true basketball gut👌
Mary had no idea she what she was doing for us Tattlers. Thank you Mary 🤣
I’d say ELL was stalking Khan who probably spent the day avoiding her, I mean ELL would’ve thought they were kindred spirits wearing the same shade of green, run khan, run!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This will be her before and after bath time. Could you imagine the dirty ring left behind for some poor room attendant to clean?!!!!!

This is from the Fevolva household. LL follows them, so she would see this content.They have 2 adults and 4 kids living there. THIS IS HOW YOU FEED YOUR FAMILY LL. See all the vegetables!!! And they all sit down together at meal time by the looks of it. Not have fuckin burger wraps and some dodgy curry made a week ago to feed the kids repeatedly.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
EmmyLou #50 She is the dancing queen, sloppy and obscene, dressed in neon green

Congratulations to @icouldsizedown ! Quickest thread ever and congratulations to us thread 50!!

I missed out the “Loves”‘ in the title so getting that fixed.

Anyways you win a ticket to the basket ball, a free car boot hotdog (no sauce) your hair braided and a “mouth story” while EmmyLou tucks you into sleep. Enjoy! 😘
I bet babe loves a good “Mouth story” 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That phrase “mouth story” has me
E1D5FB0D-F2ED-4FB7-8BE9-3020CAFCEBEC.png

Such a hillbilly, redneck, bucked tooth yokel term for a simple act of telling your kids a story that you just made up on the fly. I don’t have another name for it but still wouldn’t use “mouth story”. Fark me mawww!

The wraps - no doubt went in the freezer for another day as her “life hack” suggested. We will see them come out next time she has to take a walk to the letterbox, snack time!

Bondi location - I’m really hoping she’s not werking/filming for Bondi Protein on this trip…I’ve seen enough of her flesh this week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just what we need to wake up to.
A spinning mirror ball of Dumbo in a crop top giggling at nothing.
Hooray 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where does this silly bint get off saying she’s proud of people … Scott Speedie so proud of him ! What is she is mother? It’s as if she thinks she had a part in others success.
She’s a beast 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One thing Melbourne doesn't do well is beaches - look at the stark contrast to her walk around Bondi this morning to her usual Port Melbourne there is absolutely no comparison. In saying that she's more suited to walking around Port Melbourne in her crop top and shorts than Bondi - she looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 17

Mouth Stories must be what she calls the Invisalign chats here on Tattle!! FFS, She talks more from her ass than her mouth! I guess she has to let The Children know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That phrase “mouth story” has me
View attachment 1699507
Such a hillbilly, redneck, bucked tooth yokel term for a simple act of telling your kids a story that you just made up on the fly. I don’t have another name for it but still wouldn’t use “mouth story”. Fark me mawww!

The wraps - no doubt went in the freezer for another day as her “life hack” suggested. We will see them come out next time she has to take a walk to the letterbox, snack time!

Bondi location - I’m really hoping she’s not werking/filming for Bondi Protein on this trip…I’ve seen enough of her flesh this week.
Life hack 😂 #frozenwraps

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.