Emmylou Loves #49 Myer sh*** and saggy tits, watch out LackeyLou next your pants will split!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LazyLoo was the cause of the smelly toilets no doubt!! All on her on doing!! I bet she paid $1,200 to be there and pretend Channel 10 #invited her fat ass!!! Sure Jan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are the witch tits a return of one of our fave contributors?

Anyone else catch the Chanel in Lazylous hand yesterday and how the logo was almost always covered and held right? Bets on it being a dhgate bargain that she didn’t want anyone with a real Chanel to notice at ‘the cup’?

also grinds my gears she has so much ‘designer’ gear. I worked my ass off for years to afford a little Chanel recently. Actual Maddog busy years.
Congrats on your little Chanel purchase. Hard work indeed pays off. Don’t be dismayed at Lazylou’s ‘designer’. Have you seen the hovel she lives in, the unkempt children, the 4 matching dinner plates for a family of 5 she was so proud to purchase only 2 yrs back, the lack of friendships, the no microwave, second, second hand, repaired over and over washing machine, no dishwasher, no dryer and the kids as she claimed were lucky they got their first pair of new school shoes (not op shop) first time about 3 years ago. Mumma looks after herself before her household. I bet you have a nice tidy home and a beautiful space to store your Chanel.

Haven’t seen her stories re the sleeping in diamond. I have a beautiful tennis bracelet. Took ages to purchase. Kids make you poor- sports/clothes/food / business class trips😆. I barely wear it - its on for dinner and back home secure in its box cause im so scared I’m going lose it. Can’t believe this aof slept in loaned jewels. Truely has no class.

Plus no one at the SM market gives two hoots. They are all hard working down to earth people.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Guyzzzzz I can’t change my Avatar photo!! Whenever I select the one I want from my photos, it keeps putting in another one I selected earlier by mistake. FML 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Guyzzzzz I can’t change my Avatar photo!! Whenever I select the one I want from my photos, it keeps putting in another one I selected earlier by mistake. FML 🤦‍♀️
Mines been like that for days. I have no idea if my mug is a heart or Halloween themed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ya mine wasn’t working yesterday. Now I’m stuck with Brad, but then weirdly in the thread list I’m Emmylou. I’m guessing site wide glitch.
Ok so it’s not just me because I started trying yesterday and same as you, change in my profile but on the thread it was different.

And I never knew that was Brad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meanwhile me in a message to my husband just now…
B18AD6B1-81AA-491D-89A4-359B246AB6F1.jpeg

Ok so it’s not just me because I started trying yesterday and same as you, change in my profile but on the thread it was different.

And I never knew that was Brad 😂😂
Brad Kearns 🤟🏻 Maybe one day you’ll join us over in the swamp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gahhhhhh the gushy comments about how good she looks on her highlights post is giving me cavities and making me 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now she’s spruiking those hideous glasses that go with her “super cute outfit today!” Ummm it’s tracky dacks and a tee you dolt! It’s leisurewear to wear around the house - not an outfit! Sweet baby cheeses give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And now she’s spruiking those hideous glasses that go with her “super cute outfit today!” Ummm it’s tracky dacks and a tee you dolt! It’s leisurewear to wear around the house - not an outfit! Sweet baby cheeses give me strength!
I missed that. I just can't with all the free sunnies. I have one pair of sunnies, that I've had for years. That's all I need.

But had to go back and watch to tag @Super Cute

Screen_Recording_20221030_124759_Instagram_exported_47011.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.