Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sashafierce

Look. I’m all for body positivity and not hiding scars/ stretch marks etc, but I’m so sure that her scar on her stomach is her way of trying to portray she is some sort of warrior or survivor. It’s an attention thing. Like she wants people to ask her what happened, what illness or sickness she had in order to be ‘operated’ on.
how would she even respond to such enquiry? “Oh nah I actually had my gunt lopped off because I didn’t like the way my body was” - body confidence?? Me thinks not.

In other news guys - this is TOTALLY off topic but I need to share my news with someone. I viewed an open home yesterday and it was amazing, better than the photos and I’m hopefully putting in an offer! This will be my first home, as a single woman. Fingers and toes crossed!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I had to skip about 10 pages, but I’m dumping this here and then I’m gonna go back and read them all. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE TROLLOP!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

ChunkyCustard

Jesus what a gift today has been. I shouldn't have time for Tattle. Mad dogging it in the paid world but what the ACTUAL fuck is she doing?

$1000 to look like you went on BooHoo and searched "sluttty club dress for teens" and then ordered by "lowest price first"

• Haha
Reactions: 53

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Here’s another one for the archives. The way she quickly presses her gigantic smelly rump into his crotch and then gives the cutesy over-the-shoulder “whoopsie” face is pure fucking comedy. I’m WHEEZING!!! Someone pass me a Ventolin!!!!!! 💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Super Cute

VIP Member
Those dancing lessons really paid off didn’t they 😳 🕺🏿

0A457AD1-9AB3-4DE0-A298-9CF625C3E84C.png

2D32A143-4A62-4195-B7CA-89096683D847.png

D66165E5-EEC4-4CBC-A2CD-C3E72752451E.png

Who asked for the back view?
F49862A4-6BFB-4FA7-8615-06379CED7744.png
In the end I took so many screenshots my phone had a meltdown 😂
017A591F-97BB-436C-BAC0-C5577C177025.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Could we stop throwing possible medical conditions around with the kids?

It’s not the first time this has happened here. I frankly don’t care if you work in the health field. It’s not the time or place.

What would you think people gossiping about your kids and potential conditions?

Imagine if Lou left her phone on Tattle and the kids read the comment about them.

If you are all so concerned for the kids as you keep commenting on thread after thread. Why have you not contacted child services? Her address takes five seconds to find.
Can you fuck off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Super Cute

VIP Member
When shitstorms like this take place, I can't help but miss @SnarkyTart and her 'i just stepped dog shit' pic. Has anyone heard from her?

I'm still laughing at the new and improved Tellytubbies - Dipshit being my personal fav!
I have heard from Snarky and she’s ok. Just taking a time out from the online world…maybe she will be back but maybe not.

I definitely miss her too but would never push anyone into engaging in this shitshow if they’ve been proactive in stepping back.

• Heart
Reactions: 46