Emmylou Loves #49 Myer sh*** and saggy tits, watch out LackeyLou next your pants will split!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let's consider this.

Either FilthyLou hasn't showered this morning or she has showered in loaned diamonds.

I honestly don't know which is the worst option.

duck me, she is a grub 🤮
That is just gross. So basically now the jewellery is second hand, yet I can guarantee that the jeweller would give it a clean in the ultrasonic and sell it as new. So dodgy.
Plenty of other local jewellers I would rather give my business to.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm sure she was only lent the jewellery for the races, not to wear around all weekend. Although it's a nice change from the chunky Mr T grubby gold chains
Probably safer to be worn, if she took it off at home it would likely be lost in her messy dump of a house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The shoes 😂😂 she must have got a really good deal on those, or perhaps it’s the opposite, where when it costs a lot you use it heaps to get your money’s worth.

Is EL mentioned? is it her hat they are talking about? Can anyone screenshot the article where she is mentioned?
She’s mentioned alright - soon as you see that smelly toilets bit you know what’s up 😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably safer to be worn, if she took it off at home it would likely be lost in her messy dump of a house
I would have suggested to my 120K followers that I had returned the jewellery this morning, yes Sunday. Safety first, Emmy....

Reactions: 13
Are the witch tits a return of one of our fave contributors?

Anyone else catch the Chanel in Lazylous hand yesterday and how the logo was almost always covered and held right? Bets on it being a dhgate bargain that she didn’t want anyone with a real Chanel to notice at ‘the cup’?

also grinds my gears she has so much ‘designer’ gear. I worked my ass off for years to afford a little Chanel recently. Actual Maddog busy years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.