Emmylou Loves #49 Myer sh*** and saggy tits, watch out LackeyLou next your pants will split!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo! Welcome to thread #49 for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves! ✌ We are hurtling towards thread #50!! How shall we celebrate?

Congrats to @LightStim for the winning thread title! We gotta be more careful with swearing in titles, naughty fezzas. For your prize…umm…what have I got…a new light stim? Free Willy dress two sizes two small? OR I’ll come and babysit your kids for Wednesday night roots, so you can both literally and figuratively slap the meat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wiki is the pink button up top! Also remember to have a peruse of our media gallery.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Narcissism at full force telling Brad off for not featuring her more in HIS promo video! Oy! She takes the cake for a complete lack of self awareness, ego and vanity.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Narcissism at full force telling Brad off for not featuring her more in HIS promo video! Oy! She takes the cake for a complete lack of self awareness, ego and vanity.
I think that's why he made the point of showing it to her. She is barely in it. He is very passive aggressive. Good on ya, Brad.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yo yo yo! Welcome to thread #49 for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves! ✌ We are hurtling towards thread #50!! How shall we celebrate?

Congrats to @LightStim for the winning thread title! We gotta be more careful with swearing in titles, naughty fezzas. For your prize…umm…what have I got…a new light stim? Free Willy dress two sizes two small? OR I’ll come and babysit your kids for Wednesday night roots, so you can both literally and figuratively slap the meat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wiki is the pink button up top! Also remember to have a peruse of our media gallery.
My life’s mission of a thread title achieved! Though I share the honour with @Michy02 and @slap2fish2gether for the inspo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Vida. EL content this morning is dribble. Just emphasises how she prioritises her kids last.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure she was only lent the jewellery for the races, not to wear around all weekend. Although it's a nice change from the chunky Mr T grubby gold chains

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Posted two days ago - Friday. How was anyone going to get the dress in time for yesterday's Derby Day. And if it's so perfect for Derby Day, why didn't Emmy wear it?

Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 1.08.22 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So let's consider this.

Either FilthyLou hasn't showered this morning or she has showered in loaned diamonds.

I honestly don't know which is the worst option.

duck me, she is a grub 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She didn't get paid to attend but for the other two...
Screenshot_20221030-090227.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.