EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what was the lead up to Bead telling her to fuck off? Was it shown? Was it her interfering with Brad's photo/film shoot?
Barge arse Lou could see a camera being set up from a distance (she can spot them a mile off), forgot her and Braaaaaad had a massive falling out, over her pretty much almost having his business brought to its knees from bringing in a cake to sell, which she prepared in her brothel of a kitchen, on the Food Poisoning Slash Salmonella Chopping Board, next to the 2 opened, overflowing bins, the dogs, etc etc etc.
She spots the cameraman, realises Brad is filming something for his business, thundered down the rows at the food market, swung her big arse in front of the camera & suggested she be part of it, all loud, overbearing & obnoxious (in the crop top, shorts & clodhoppers)
Brad was absolutely seething, you could see the steam coming out his ears.
Media mogul Lou then suggested they pretend she said something funny, so they are laughing for the camera.
There’d be no need to pretend EmmyEw!

Reactions: 22
You forgot to mention she's angling to go up there with the Channel 10 camera crew to film this narc handing out her rags #channel10 #studio10

Reactions: 24
Is there a thread that points to this - I am very curious about Cake Gate.

Reactions: 4
No no, he was telling her to pose for the photo and pretend he said something funny (like you do when ur a bridesmaid) as in, it’s not a video, it’s a photo…

Reactions: 6

Oi fezzas…Spotted in the wild in Sunnyville at Centrelink wit her mate Shazza…f#£king mad dog bizzy day. Needs sum $$$ after another #failed #Baileys #ad #forgotthevodka

Reactions: 26
No no, he was telling her to pose for the photo and pretend he said something funny (like you do when ur a bridesmaid) as in, it’s not a video, it’s a photo…
I did some basic sleuthing after he told her to Fuck off yesterday and she is on the Canteen instagram page (not that it has much or many followers), so was it said in jest? (I HOPE NOT)

Reactions: 7
If she's such a Channel Ten media star, why is she never invited on The Project as guest host, or Studio Ten. At a minimum, she would get invited to the races becuse channel ten is the broadcaster. Oh that's right, you're not actually a presenter or media star.

Reactions: 22
Hoiking up her pants AND her bra strap - classy as fuck our Lou! And at the press walk too! Oy!

Reactions: 14
Why the fawk would anyone buy a $150 Zoe Musty gift voucher? Wired! Seems like a cash grab to me.

Another Baileys ad?? Probably a barf Christmas one with choc mint and lashing of cream. Original. Not

Here ya go I saved you the trouble of filming!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’ll go put myself in the bin now, but she actually looks quite nice today in the jumpsuit! Makes such a difference when the right parts are covered up!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.