EmmyLou Loves #44 Finally saw Charlotte at the annual bath, Lou’s green potatoes made everyone barf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed recently there’s been a few references to her smoking - I didn’t know this was something she partook in?!
Hahahah this is from a few threads ago where she was treated to staycation at the plywood hotel, I mean oakwood, and did a story where she appeared to be quite tipsy, holding a lighter most likely from just having smoked a dart. She was also in a full baby blue outfit.

Reactions: 14
Hahahah this is from a few threads ago where she was treated to staycation at the plywood hotel, I mean oakwood, and did a story where she appeared to be quite tipsy, holding a lighter most likely from just having smoked a dart. She was also in a full baby blue outfit.
That’s the weekend I joined the EL threads, and what a wild time it’s been already!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who is the person on here who knows Charlotte? Has anything more been said about this? I’m keen for the goss 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Suggestion #45 flaps are hanging, babe is for banging , no celebrity wall and she makes her kids bawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll do a new thread :)

New thread! Head on over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.