EmmyLou Loves #44 Finally saw Charlotte at the annual bath, Lou’s green potatoes made everyone barf

Worst ELL Meal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #44 Finally saw Charlotte at the annual bath, Lou’s green potatoes made everyone barf

Congratulations to @ChunkyCustard !! You win dinner for two at EmmyLou’s hovel! First course green potato salad, Main is Oxtail Slop and desert is BYO Cheezels! Enjoy! 😘

Plus this new Zoe Musty t-shirt is available just DM me your banking details, mothers maiden name and your birthday ✌

Pls recrap:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So many contradictions. I don’t eat Brekky - I just have a coffee. Eats weetbix daily. But then has to cut out “cooked breakfasts”.(how often was she eating them?!)
Thought you didn’t eat breakfast…

I might have a cooked breakfast when I go out for breakfast or brunch or once a month at home on a weekend.
I don’t think it’s the cooked breakfasts that are hindering her weight loss, pretty sure it’s the morning tea/afternoon tea/after dinner snack of cheezels, continuous eating of oxtail spew and potatoes. Has she ever considered steaming some brocollini or carrots or cauliflower. There are other veggies besides Georgie’s potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Sure Media don't ReCrap... can I have the honor??? Lmao!!!
OF COURSE! Your journal entry at the end of the last thread was 👨🏻‍🍳😘

Thank you for the new thread @Michy02 ! I actually think one of the grossest things she cooks is boiled eggs with lashings of butter 🤮

Wow the Tattle chef is holding a knife and looks quite menacing. It’s a wooden spoon on my keyboard 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If Sure Media don't ReCrap... can I have the honor??? Lmao!!!
Please go ahead. We welcome any and all recaps!

Thank you for the new thread @Michy02 ! I actually think one of the grossest things she cooks is boiled eggs with lashings of butter 🤮

Wow the Tattle chef is holding a knife and looks quite menacing. It’s a wooden spoon on my keyboard 😂
Damn it I can’t amend the polls!

Reactions: 9

Eggs with butter, bleeping barf! Imagine the toilet bowl at her place, could rename it skid row 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eggs with butter, bleeping barf! Imagine the toilet bowl at her place, could rename it skid row 😂😂
Omg we used a public toilet yesterday and my poor daughter almost had a heart attack at the rust stains 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg we used a public toilet yesterday and my poor daughter almost had a heart attack at the rust stains 😭
Haha I’m laughing hard at this, we went on a 9 hour road trip, my son had to use a service station toilet, dear god it needed a bomb through it, he was traumatized 🤣

I just legit screamed laughing at "skid row"... I may have scared my cat! Hahahaha 🤣🤣
Sorry cat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the nutritional advice YoyodietLou. Surely your nutritionist has explained to you that refined sugars are not only found in sweet foods, your wraps, breads and crackers and your jars of sauces are all high in refined sugars. Stop giving incorrect advice, you are in no position to give nutritional or health advice.

Reactions: 32
I just looked at the previous thread titles and @ChunkyCustard has come up with at least 5 of them 😂😂👏🏻
It’s such a valuable outlet for my frustration and inner creative… also, it’s an honour to create them. Kind of like a way more snarky and version of cryptic crosswords.

Nothing in my mind will ever top the Dumbarse and F*^kit title though… and if one day I woke up with an inch of Sure’s capacity to recap I’d die of happiness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Has her diet advice this morning disappeared? I reported it as eating disorder content and kind hoping it worked - though I think the story just doesn’t show for me because I reported it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you all involved for the new thread 👏🏻
Who knew all those threads ago we’d have so many people following EL’s antics!

Reactions: 10
From the previous thread, @rulebreaker101 Are you in Melbourne? some other Tattlers suggested a second opinion, if you're a Melbourne local, there is the Jean Hailes Clinic for women's health (in Clayton and East Melbourne) Not sure of the waitlist but my doctor collegues have recommended for patients (I am a MH nurse)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has her diet advice this morning disappeared? I reported it as eating disorder content and kind hoping it worked - though I think the story just doesn’t show for me because I reported it!
Its showing on fb stories for me, I'm blocked on insta. Thank you for reporting it. I'll never take any life advice let alone diet advice from that stinky buffoon.

Reactions: 12
It’s still showing on Insta for me, it must be because you reported it - doing the lords work!
Anyone who takes her diet advice is as stupid as her. There should be tighter regulations on influencers sharing diet and exercise tips though. It’s illegal for anyone without a financial license to share financial advice (I know they can add a disclaimer etc) and it really should extend to nutrition and fitness too.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.