Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

basketballbelly

Another long rime reader first time poster here. I'm a Melbourne United fan that was at the game today. Had a perfect view of EL from our seats.

*she was in fact seated with babe and one of his friends.
*all the screaming and cheering she showed on her stories, that was it. She was silent for the rest of the game, half the time head down on her phone not even watching, the other half she was silently watching.
*C looked bored as anything.
*C disappeared on her own at multiple times throughout the game, without even S to accompany her.
*C was also seen crying her eyes out during the first half before running off, pleased to say EL did actually follow her for this.

And yes, where she was sitting is what Melbourne refers to as box seats

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Treasure Cat

Hi 👋. Long time lurker and first time poster. Had to post after spotting in the wild today at the basketball match. Was feeling my blood boil knowing she was going there too so kept my ears and eyes out for the screech and pleather pants. Randomly saw the kids first, on their own in the queue for food etc. No sign of the pleather anywhere. Then at the end low and behold she appears infront on them, looking at her phone screen the whole time and eyefucking the shit out of herself! Hubs couldn’t believe the sight he just witnessed of the wild one in that outfit 😂😂🙈. Poor kids hanging behind as she literally strutted her stuff waking around thinking she was the mutts nuts. No sign of babe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

gemmagucci

VIP Member
I would say maybe babe is in it for a green card
Because of his skin colour? I share the same skin colour as ‘babes’. I think babes and I may actually be from similar regions of the world. Don’t talk shit. Racist comments has no place here.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Super Cute

VIP Member
I’ve stayed quiet for too long and now I’ve had enough!

1. The maniacal behaviour the last 2 days at the CW event that continued on her doorstep with the arrival of a mystery box (delivery guy was not going to end up bound and gagged like Babe in the back shed and got the flock outa there).
B1D3BD40-AE8D-44A8-970E-0009E693961D.jpeg

2. That hideous yellow bra/safety harness makes a return.
8383676B-2A79-410B-BAF9-BDF0D42D4239.jpeg

3. Continues to try and influence us that double denim is cute. You don’t look cute or @Super Cute and get ma name owcha fkn mouth!
A2EA2056-D90F-4CEC-AF28-820042744A06.jpeg

4. I miss my @SnarkyTart and wish she would touch base

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Show of hands for those of us who aren’t preparing Wednesday night’s dinner on a Tuesday… 🙋‍♀️ No genuinely mad dog busy parents are investing this much time sourcing, flirting with, fingering, egg washing, refrigerating, de-sludging and reheating family dinners. The concept of a slow cooker is to set and forget - chuck it all in at 9am, come back to it in the afternoon, and then serve it for dinner THAT NIGHT. I consider myself quite a good home cook and the shit she puts into that swamp cooker is gross. I’ve got a tonne of simple, healthy, cost effective recipes that won’t leave you shitting through the eye of a needle 12 hours later……

• Haha
Reactions: 45

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Recrap of the thread that was! - We started out on a #Gifted trip away to a bewdiful farm with African Sausage! We shared Double Showers, Crock Pots of Doom (Stewed mystery meat from home, left in car) - Potatoes Aplenty, And Farkin Goats! They even named one after me and Babe! So Gawjuss!! - School Holidays started off, and Mumma was already tired! We saw The Children beg for a movie, In bathers on social media, at the hot springs, and then they were off like a rocket to Alove!! Big sigh of relief for mumma!! - We were slandered with the Big Black Hole sweat tops in a variety of colors!! ⚫ ➖ Yo Mumma has to hustle ya know!! ✌🏻 And bringing winter tops out just before Summer is the brain capacity we are working with here folks!! - We saw Hot Springs, Grated Boiled Eggs, Don the Kabana, Mystery Mate Charlotte!! - Potato Salads, Pasta Salads, Ox Tails and Beef Cheeks, Fatty Medalions and Phallic Garlic Butter, 50th Birthday Party Crashing, Japanese At Crown, Random Baby!! Sooooo devine!! We were treated to Charcoal facials and Lasers and a brown spot that resembles Milo, A massage at the markets, and tickling the ivories to Rainbow Connection -🎹 - We had walks, We had coffees, We had Food Fondling... but the icing on the lava cake was Mummas fat ass plonked on the beach, getting some rays and some Kewl Fresh Beatz!!! ✌🏻
- After consuming every spud in Victoria, and every rear end and front end of cows, Mumma has now decided that "Healthy Eating" shall be on the agenda!! New Journal was in order! And sound advice about seeing a nutritionist, But you can still have Cheezels and lashings of Budder on Saladas!! Win win!! 🧈🧈 -
We shall look forward to the upcoming antics of this crazy psycopath in the new week ahead!! May there be Ox Tails and Udder Budder galore!! Peace Out Fezzas!!! ✍🏻✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
WOW SHE ACTUALLY JUST SAID “Sagey would’ve loved this”??? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT BRING HIM WITH YOU THEN YOU SELFISH CUNT??

• Angry
Reactions: 44

AMY$

VIP Member
I know in reality we are all strangers here but I am just a tad worried about @SnarkyTart hopefully just school holidays etc. We have a nice caring "community" here would hate to think it was anything serious

• Heart
Reactions: 42