Emmylou Loves #45 Gut heavy, treasure kitty sweaty, babe feeling post coital regretti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo fezzas! Welcome to the new thread for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves

Thank you @icouldsizedown for the brilliant new thread title. I’ve chucked my slow cooker in the back of my car and will be personally delivering you a bewdiful oxtail stew. I prepared it last night and it has been waiting on my bench for this very moment. I’ll even leave the fat on for you to skim off yourself, that’s the best bit. If you’re lucky I’ll grab some butter at my favourite servo on the way.

Will this be the thread we get the official launch of Emmylou’s lover (🤮) Babe? Only time will tell. Have at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Please cut her some slack, her year has barely started! Of course she’s tired, putting in a full day’s work. Oh sorry, a half day’s work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is she so thirsty for attention? Did her childhood lead to some notice me notice me trauma? She’s such a sad soul, she thinks she’s funny Or fashion, she thinks loud is good, she’s just not on the same page as most people. What happened to her to make her so desperate for attention? Addictive personality disorder?

Reactions: 24
Why is she so thirsty for attention? Did her childhood lead to some notice me notice me trauma? She’s such a sad soul, she thinks she’s funny Or fashion, she thinks loud is good, she’s just not on the same page as most people. What happened to her to make her so desperate for attention? Addictive personality disorder?
Mental health and the physical stature of a thumb.

I'm in no way having a shot at mental health issues because most of us (myself included) have had or will go through some rough tit. It's the fact that she talks like she's an expert and completely believes the tit that she says. Like the bleeping journaling, witch please

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mental health and the physical stature of a thumb.

I'm in no way having a shot at mental health issues because most of us (myself included) have had or will go through some rough tit. It's the fact that she talks like she's an expert and completely believes the tit that she says. Like the bleeping journaling, witch please
I beg your pardon?
That journaling is to 2022, what the Atkins diet was to the late '90's, it's revolutionized the weight loss industry don't you know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Treasure Kitty sweaty” 🤣🤣Poor Kitty!
Is it just me or anyone else singing the thread title to Eminem’s Lose Yourself??
695E81B5-0EC5-47FE-B245-4FE3CDC23FBF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yo yo fezzas! Welcome to the new thread for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves

Thank you @icouldsizedown for the brilliant new thread title. I’ve chucked my slow cooker in the back of my car and will be personally delivering you a bewdiful oxtail stew. I prepared it last night and it has been waiting on my bench for this very moment. I’ll even leave the fat on for you to skim off yourself, that’s the best bit. If you’re lucky I’ll grab some butter at my favourite servo on the way.

Will this be the thread we get the official launch of Emmylou’s lover (🤮) Babe? Only time will tell. Have at it.
Omg can’t wait for my battered buttholes and buttered eggs. I’ll make sure I’m wearing my pleather shorts to enhance the acoustics of the gases to follow 💨💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please cut her some slack, her year has barely started! Of course she’s tired, putting in a full day’s work. Oh sorry, a half day’s work.
And she admitted she worked from 10.00 to 12.00. She was late for a 10.00 start. My God she really has lost touch with reality

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she was arguing with little V over a piece of cake vs her making homemade burritos makes me 🤮 parenting isn’t a tit-for-tat. Especially with impressionable young kids. Hide in the pantry or somewhere else like the rest of us to stuff your face with treats, don’t parade it in front of the kids and then justify yourself because you made them dinner.
What kind of example is she setting for these kids?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The way she was arguing with little V over a piece of cake vs her making homemade burritos makes me 🤮 parenting isn’t a tit-for-tat. Especially with impressionable young kids. Hide in the pantry or somewhere else like the rest of us to stuff your face with treats, don’t parade it in front of the kids and then justify yourself because you made them dinner.
What kind of example is she setting for these kids?
Totally!! EL confessed to eating all the cheezels, multiple wraps and food at the office catering after standing on the corner in her clacky tacky ZM shoot. She made it sound like she fed the kids but had nothing herself, wanting to eat stale cake screams more about the food addiction she has, the way she interacted with V and the way she's so "shattered" when the kids are around is disgusting. I'm a single parent, if I'm feeling tired you just keep going and deal with it when they're in bed, don't guilt trip your kids!

Reactions: 29
Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,

Sleepy kitty,
Purr Purr Purr

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.