EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of fashun….I’ve run out of shows to binge on while I’m stuck at home with the Rona so thought I’d have a play with my other Insta account avatar…remind you of anyone?
View attachment 1544987
I’ve got Prime and Disney (new just trialing for a month) So many more shows to binge!! Also thinking of MAFS UK (9 app) lol.

Reactions: 8
duck cancer, this little bastard is popping it's ugly head up in way too many people at the moment.😢😢😢😪😪😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to change topic: My sisters cancer treatment is not working :(
My father has very recently been diagnosed with a non-curable cancer so I whole heartedly understand your pain. I’m still trying to process the news and feel so numb.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My father has very recently been diagnosed with a non-curable cancer so I whole heartedly understand your pain. I’m still trying to process the news and feel so numb.
Grifter, I'm so sorry you and your family have to go through this ❤
Cancer really is fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why must she brag that she can afford 3 pairs of new shoes for her kids and then she still has to buy a black blazer. Omgosh what a full on night for you after you’ve been so busy all day shoving cream caramel in your face. Read the room EL everyone is struggling at the moment with the cost of living and here you are buying bloody $13.99/kg apples and 3 pairs of Hype shoes which are not cheap, $100 of meat for ox tail spew. I can’t with this woman. 😡

Reactions: 21
She is such a selfish thing the song and dance about purchasing new shoes for all the children, the voice and body language highlights how much she really hates spending money on anyone but herself I despise her parenting.

Reactions: 19
OMG with the shoes she did bleeping not....!!!! She spends tens of thousands on clothes for herself many of which go unworn and carries on that she can buy her children shoes bleeping SHOES just when you think she has stooped the lowest she plunges further :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Here's ya farkin medal for buying your kids a basic necessity. You're a farkin' inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m so sad for her kids - her whole demeanour changes when they are with her. Everything is so much effort! If she moans and groans in front of the camera, how does she behave when the camera is off and no one is watching??!

I remember when I was a kid, going late night shopping on a Thursday was such a treat!!! Staying up a bit later, maybe dinner at the food hall, buying something with my pocket money. Maybe I’m showing my age and it’s not the same now as the shops are open late every night, not just Thursdays 😂😂

I just feel really sad for them 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's not happy "having" to buy her own kids shoes.

How many of those clothes in the warehouse still had tags on?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.