Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gut surgery/tummy tuck gave her a flat tummy on 1/3 of the lower half of her tummy. Above that is still bloated.

20kg my arse! 10 maybe .. as her face is skinnier slightly. But look at her upper abdomen.

View attachment 1429030

View attachment 1429031

Her weight loss photos and photos, in general, are posed to be deceptive.
There is nothing that screams "hot, sexy, yo yo Mumma" more than when your surgically reduced gut sticks out further than your tits.
She is still as deep as she is wide!
20k winner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ll said @Sure…Media! 👏🏼 Eloquent and hilarious as always!

Speaking of, gather round Tattle aunties, I had a mad dog day - had my little man today 💙 a bit early but all good. Didn’t Insta-live it, or post photos on my story, so did it really happen? Not in ELs world! But will head to Dundas and Whatever it’s called tomorrow for a loud whispered debrief.
Omg congratulations!! Yay! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying those newborn cuddles ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Speaking of, gather round Tattle aunties, I had a mad dog day - had my little man today 💙 a bit early but all good. Didn’t Insta-live it, or post photos on my story, so did it really happen? Not in ELs world! But will head to Dundas and Whatever it’s called tomorrow for a loud whispered debrief.
Another Tattler bubba 💙to join Screenys little girl 💖 what was her name again? EponyRae?? Hope you and Mini are well 🤱

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh EL duck sake do better all round, only time to post now as I have been legit busy living life and not looking for accolades for caring for my children. That stir fry was legit beginners cooking, C should not have been at school and for the love of god keep your son off the gram, how do you not respect his boundaries??? Not mad just disappointed yet again....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: your children deserve much better surely you can see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

💙 Welcome to the world baby 💙 Congratulations on your little man's arrival @itsspelleddivinenotdevine!! Someone was in a bit of a hurry to come out and meet his lovely mum ❤ How are you feeling?

We can send Cheezels if you need 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Medicare is slowly morphing into the USA system. Laugh all you want now but health care will become impossible for some. It’s hard for me to explain.
Has no one seen the news talking about it? Things that were free a year ago, now are being charged to the patient at $1000.
I've had a lot of scans, blood tests and GP visits the last 6 months and I can tell you right now, that I haven't had to pay for any of them. There are probably a dozen bulk billing centres in our area that still bulk bill. $1000? Please. The federal government has not changed anything to do with Medicare rebates in years. They've actually just increased funding for prescriptions and lowered the price of them. Our medical system will never become like the US, as we have universal health care. The issues with hospitals and the ambulance system have nothing to do with medicare but with the lack of funding from the state government for years.

Can we keep the topic on the tit show that is EL? I think we come here to escape the real world and I don’t know about the rest of you but talking about Medicare etc gives me anxiety
Sorry. Just annoyed with misinformation lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Congratulations 😍 welcome earthside baby boy. Hope you're doing well Mumma xx Congratulations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would you take your kids on a walk when it is going to be zero degrees tonight? Couldn't she skip her walk until tomorrow?

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Aww how beautiful! Congratulations 💙 sending lots of Tattle Aunty hugs & love 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would you take your kids on a walk when it is going to be zero degrees tonight? Couldn't she skip her walk until tomorrow?
Make it make sense????! Let the poor kids rest in the warm house and surely she can go for a walk tomorrow she doesn’t do anything anyway.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
C
Make it make sense????! Let the poor kids rest in the warm house and surely she can go for a walk tomorrow she doesn’t do anything anyway.
Content nothing more nothing less, let those children rest ahead of another big day at school especially after late night last night. But nope EL above all else, come out with yo mumma pretending to care about walking the dogs when she has had all god damn day!

Reactions: 12

aww congratulations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you lovelies 😍 he’s doing ok but needs a little help and I’m in a world of pain. Nothing a good light stimming and a colonic or two won’t fix!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Nawww a big congratulations, what joy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've had a lot of scans, blood tests and GP visits the last 6 months and I can tell you right now, that I haven't had to pay for any of them. There are probably a dozen bulk billing centres in our area that still bulk bill. $1000? Please. The federal government has not changed anything to do with Medicare rebates in years. They've actually just increased funding for prescriptions and lowered the price of them. Our medical system will never become like the US, as we have universal health care. The issues with hospitals and the ambulance system have nothing to do with medicare but with the lack of funding from the state government for years.

Sorry. Just annoyed with misinformation lol
You will find that a lot of smaller regional cities and country towns no longer have bulk billing available. If you have to pay out of pocket - it’s technically not free healthcare, is it.

The OP is saying that it’s forcing those who can’t afford the gap to attend the hospital where they will get free healthcare.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.