Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious what the RCH covid policy is on how many parents can be with the patient. I feel it'd only be one. I bet EL ordered ALove to stay back with the other "Children" because we know she'd want the power and attention in this situation!
Agreed, one of them needs to be home with the other 2 children but I think MoulinLou asked for a photo of sweet C's broken fingers because she is so concerned and immediately posted it. Sick to my stomach that she can be posting cross promotions on insta to get her follower count up. It's disgusting & I hope she loses followers.
Also, sweet little C is an anxious child and I feel like this accident will be so much harder for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do we think she is at the RCH with wee Camellia or is she with her Dad?
You'd hope she is with her father but you just know that Emmylou could not stand to miss out on showing what a fkwit loving, caring mother she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm curious what the RCH covid policy is on how many parents can be with the patient. I feel it'd only be one. I bet EL ordered ALove to stay back with the other "Children" because we know she'd want the power and attention in this situation!
Pretty sure they updated their covid visitor policy last Friday. One parent/carer per child

Reactions: 9
‘Big love to all the sick kids!’ ✌ Now isn’t the time to pretend to be some sort of Royal Childrens ambassador. Get off Instagram and just be in the moment with your own child. God she is so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am

so sorry obviously we all have lives outside of snarking on our gal, just like to check in on you all when we miss y'alls imput. Good to hear @SnarkyTart keep doing you!
Don't be sorry...just get me a farken tissue 🤧🤣😘

I seriously love the online friendships we've developed in here ❤ Despite having the "T" word thrown at us, we're actually such a supportive group. Sucks to not be a Tattler!
Didn't one of the girls break or sprain their wrist earlier this year.?
Yes! In WA and I feel like it was C then too. And EL was so flippant about it. Poor kid had some raggy looking sling on whilst Mama rolled about on the sand like a beached puffer fish 🙄😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly she is despicable. I have no words. Poor little one, she would be desperate to just be held and comforted and told everything is going to be ok, instead her excuse for a mother is using her daughter's injury to garner sympathy and attention for herself. She is literally a bleep for attention and likes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
‘Big love to all the sick kids!’ ✌ Now isn’t the time to pretend to be some sort of Royal Childrens ambassador. Get off Instagram and just be in the moment with your own child. God she is so weird.
I think she's more than weird, she needs mental health treatment.

Reactions: 15
So Emmylou spent a week in hospital but wouldn’t disclose why she was there and now that C is in ED she posts all about it. If only she could apply the same level of privacy and respect towards her own children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Time for me to tattle off and quiet my mind before sleep. Mad dog day agsin tomorrow. Emmy no clue why dont you learn from real people who work and dont live in lou lou land.

Reactions: 11
Her name isnt Love! Just the 3 beautiful children and Aaron. They never married.... i wonder why 🤔🥴
I think I'm allowed to say this, but from some of the snooping I've done, Love isn't his actual surname either. I mean, he may have legally changed it but his [redacted] has a different surname. If Aaron did change it to Love, it kind of makes me want to root for him. He's obviously a peaceful soul who has been trying to manifest some kind of cosmic change in his life for a long time. He must have cast a shabby spell to end up with Moulin Lou for so long though!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I think I'm allowed to say this, but from some of the snooping I've done, Love isn't his actual surname either. I mean, he may have legally changed it but his [redacted] has a different surname. If Aaron did change it to Love, it kind of makes me want to root for him. He's obviously a peaceful soul who has been trying to manifest some kind of cosmic change in his life for a long time. He must have cast a shabby spell to end up with Moulin Lou for so long though!
[redacted]
Scuse my Tattler ignorance but what does redacted mean in the context of your comment Snarks? Did you have something in there and Big Brother removed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I asked about their surname because her daughters hospital bracelet shows her surname as “Love”. I thought Love was a stage name for Emmylou but it would have to be to match their Medicare.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
[redacted]
Scuse my Tattler ignorance but what does redacted mean in the context of your comment Snarks? Did you have something in there and Big Brother removed it?
No lol, I did that myself to try and protect any innocent parties from being exposed.

I asked about their surname because her daughters hospital bracelet shows her surname as “Love”. I thought Love was a stage name for Emmylou but it would have to be to match their Medicare.
100% Emmy has just taken Love as a stage name for herself, but it must be Aaron and the kids' legal name.

Reactions: 14
Is anyone else wondering why she spends so much money in herself and stays in private hospitals and yet her kid is at the public hospital with a massive wait time. For anything like this I take my kid to the private hospital. No shade on those without private health I get it’s horribly exxy but when on any given day her outfit is worth thousands of dollars why not spring for private health

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.