Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not MoulinLou’s first time wearing Effie Kats. I cannot remember the details. Might be something on her profile but I’m too lazy to scroll.

I feel like Emmylou found a bunch of old Dolly or Girlfriend magazines from decades ago telling tweens and teenagers that these fugly shoes will make you super irresistible and sexy to the opposite sex. In her mind she thinks she is a sexy teen or young woman. But in reality she is mutton dressing up as a lamb.

Dear Dolly Doctor, why doesn’t Aaron love me anymore? Why did he leave us? Love Emmylou from Emmylou loves.

One influencer has commented that her daily $6.60 for takeaway coffee is too much and purchased a coffee machine for home over the weekend.
She wore Effie Kats in a runway show pre covid and has worn her Bayse label previously, I love Effie Kats clothing, however, I will not purchase because she gives LL & Cachia free stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm just going to assume she has bunions that prevent her from wearing closed toe shoes. That's the only explanation.
I have bunions and I wear all sorts of good shoes. Closed toe and sandals. She is just addicted to crappy shoes. And now she claims she didn't see the weather report until after she left the house. Yeah sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She wore Effie Kats in a runway show pre covid and has worn her Bayse label previously, I love Effie Kats clothing, however, I will not purchase because she gives LL & Cachia free stuff.
I seem to remember she had a pair of purple shorts made and a pink blazer. Way before her EL label.

Here it is and red top and pants by Effie Kats.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have bunions and I wear all sorts of good shoes. Closed toe and sandals. She is just addicted to crappy shoes. And now she claims she didn't see the weather report until after she left the house. Yeah sure.
I don’t need a weather report to know not to go bare legs in Melbourne in the middle of winter 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is not MoulinLou’s first time wearing Effie Kats. I cannot remember the details. Might be something on her profile but I’m too lazy to scroll.

I feel like Emmylou found a bunch of old Dolly or Girlfriend magazines from decades ago telling tweens and teenagers that these fugly shoes will make you super irresistible and sexy to the opposite sex. In her mind she thinks she is a sexy teen or young woman. But in reality she is mutton dressing up as a lamb.

Dear Dolly Doctor, why doesn’t Aaron love me anymore? Why did he leave us? Love Emmylou from Emmylou loves.

One influencer has commented that her daily $6.60 for takeaway coffee is too much and purchased a coffee machine for home over the weekend.
Effie Kats designs are often big,loose and oversized so it will be interesting to what she comes up with for MoulinLou.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seem to remember she had a pair of purple shorts made and a pink blazer. Way before her EL label.

Here it is and red top and pants by Effie Kats.

Is this the same red number she had a piece put into so they would do up?
I know there were pink pants that were altered but I think these pants were as well.

Reactions: 6
Funny thing is one of the first things she said is apparently it's supposed to be the coldest day here in Melbourne so she definitely did know. Just trying to make it more dramatic and justify she's a knob for even thinking about wearing a tiny skirt in this weather 🤣

Reactions: 16
Is this the same red number she had a piece put into so they would do up?
I know there were pink pants that were altered but I think these pants were as well.
I don't believe so. The instagram photos were from 4 years ago. The pink pants she had altered were aje.

Reactions: 8
All the bloody coats and clothes in the world but she owns 3 pairs of shoes and one ugly hot pink bag. Whoever coined the phrase “all the gear, no idea” must have been staring into ELs wardrobe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just realising ... since her break she has barely posted anything from the warehouse or about work in general. Other than the sponsored Reel and her #notgifted vest. It's all been about her getting ready, her social life, fashion and telling us all how busy she is with meetings. Up until a month ago, we were getting every second of her day. From the moment she woke up, until she went to bed. Now we are getting 6-10 stories a day.

Any theories?

I have wondered if she is showing less business stuff publicly so AL doesn't know her financial situation? But then she struts around in an outfit that costs over $1000, she clearly not shy about it.

Reactions: 20
I just dont understand how she can afford her shopping addiction? Even with all the get rich quick stuff she does surely she spends it faster than she makes it? I'm honestly baffled how she affords the clothes, the food, the warehouse(which btw, have we seen that place lately?) plus living expenses?

Reactions: 24
I just dont understand how she can afford her shopping addiction? Even with all the get rich quick stuff she does surely she spends it faster than she makes it? I'm honestly baffled how she affords the clothes, the food, the warehouse(which btw, have we seen that place lately?) plus living expenses?
Same! Rent on the warehouse and her house, general living expenses for her and 3 kids. Plus her ZM line I am assuming she would need to pay for the stock upfront, the excessive spending on lunches, dinners, coffees etc. She is living the life of a multi-millionaire and she clearly isn't.

Reactions: 20
Yes, it's freezing! I think it's the coldest day of the year so far. The sight of her toes makes me feel so cold. Wear bare legs if you want, but
Effie Kats' is overrated and cheap quality. You can pick up the same style of clothing (and quality) at Glassons and the like for a lot less. She only makes styles for the ultra slim.

Reactions: 2
Hello lovelies!

Latest stats:

1658129356836.png

So I’m just curious about ‘hate’ following - I don’t follow EL because she has a public page and I can see everything without being a ‘follower’ number. How many tattlers are actually following her even though you could see everything without actually following her? 🤔
Not me!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Serious question is she possibly bipolar?

The shopping and her decision making are off the charts.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.