Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new avatar 😂😂

Also I've taken to saying DickEhead at home....everyone is asking why I am calling people a dickehead instead of just head.

Everyone being my husband.
One person.
Same as Emmy's DM's.....

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm just going to assume she has bunions that prevent her from wearing closed toe shoes. That's the only explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm just going to assume she has bunions that prevent her from wearing closed toe shoes. That's the only explanation.
Boots can’t fit her cankles or her stomach gets in the way to bend down to zip up/put on/take off???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This looks like the coat she is wearing. It's lovely, but how many expensive coats does one person need?

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 1.56.26 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Boots can’t fit her cankles or her stomach gets in the way to bend down to zip up/put on/take off???
She could get elastic sided boots 🤷‍♀️ A lot of boots have elasticated darts near the zip too. Plus size women wear boots, so no reason why EL can't. They'd be more flattering than the clodhoppers too.

Reactions: 16
Why for the love of god is she buying more clothes? She has a warehouse full of stuff! I just don’t get it
No wonder A love walked out, he must have got sick of her wasting money on herself.

Her skirt she is wearing is quite nice. Then she teams it with those ugly black clunky shoes that are more appropriate for a summer trip to the beach

Reactions: 17
This looks like the coat she is wearing. It's lovely, but how many expensive coats does one person need?

View attachment 1425686

Yep, that's it - and note how the bleeping label has been taken off the bleeping sleeve before wearing ELL you basic bleeping eejit.

Sorry but the label thing is clearly a major trigger I never knew I had.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol, I was thinking that this morning…need to create a file for new Tattlers or our own scrabble dictionary to include
my personal favourites…(note: I do not claim fame for any of these bewdiful words or sayings)

Dickehead
Confidence Is Cuntagious
MoulinLou
The Children™️
🤭
I’m just (im)patiently waiting for a new member to join and use MoulinLou as their username. Come on! Someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is not MoulinLou’s first time wearing Effie Kats. I cannot remember the details. Might be something on her profile but I’m too lazy to scroll.

I feel like Emmylou found a bunch of old Dolly or Girlfriend magazines from decades ago telling tweens and teenagers that these fugly shoes will make you super irresistible and sexy to the opposite sex. In her mind she thinks she is a sexy teen or young woman. But in reality she is mutton dressing up as a lamb.

Dear Dolly Doctor, why doesn’t Aaron love me anymore? Why did he leave us? Love Emmylou from Emmylou loves.

One influencer has commented that her daily $6.60 for takeaway coffee is too much and purchased a coffee machine for home over the weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Those poor people in the cafe just trying to sit there in peace to have their breakfast and she walks in yabbering away about the curry AGAIN. She has no awareness at all about the existence of other people!

Reactions: 21
I don't know how people don't just tell her to turn the camera off while they are eating their breakfast, maybe they are trying to save face, not me I would go "full ******" on that tit!

NB - quote from a movie, no disrespect intended

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she is out to a casual lunch with her sister etc who are all wearing jeans and casual clothes yet she is dressed like she is going to an office job that she doesn't have
And in Sunshine of all places, bloody awesome authentic food, but ain’t no one waltzing up and down the main drag in those tacky AF mules and early 00s mini skirt.

I don’t understand this hookup either? As if Effie Kats needs a short teletubbie like LL to wear/promote her clothes?? Surely that will only harm her brand not boost it?
Yes, I can’t remember if LL has worn Effie Kats before but old mate Cachia sure did and it did really well for Effie (great article here - https://fashionequipped.com.au/beco...our-own-brand-the-custom-made-business-model/) but I can’t see how LL follows will respond well to this #sponnotspon collab. So strange!

Reactions: 10
Sunshoine is where SL lives I think. Long way for busy busy LL to drive too!!!

Reactions: 7
That Ted Baker coat is stunning, but god she could provide so much for her kids if she didn’t waste so much money on clothing. I don’t know how she can justify living in that disgusting house while buying herself an $800 coat she can’t do up when she already has 5 million of them in her wardrobe.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.