Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LightStim

I don’t think she is an anti Vaxer at all. She definitely fled 1 lock down but she has had her vaccination. just because we don’t like someone doesn’t automatically make them anti vaxers
Just asking off what I read - point still stands she has a lot of gaul to complain about a system suffering right now.

Reactions: 5

Needsarealjob

Oh I was gone for 2 hours ... what did I miss? lol
There's a person who posts on here via different accounts and their posts are
I am thinking she’s at the hospital, but not for the benefit of Camilla. Narc’s love any opportunity for attention.
Yes! Exactly this. They love the drama and attention.

I just looked at that story and she has asked Camellia to hold her hands up to show the swelling so she could take a photo of her daughter's pain and post it on IG .... Her arms/hands/wrists are likely broken! That would be so insanely painful!

I just ... I have no words ... :mad: :mad: :mad:
WTF is wrong with her? :mad::mad:

HeyBub

VIP Member
Another one from Berwick here 😂 We can start her off at the delightful 81 and then take her to Lava Lounge. She will fit right into both
Omg, Bez represent 😂
Quite like 81 and Urban Reserve too, probs too classy to take ol cheezel fingers to

• Heart
  • Haha

Mslane

VIP Member
I suspect a lot of Emmylou's problems are due to her emotional immaturity.

Instead of acting like a 43-year-old - a mum of three kids who need her, she is acting like a 20-something-year-old who had kids very young and is living the single life for the first time as an adult while someone else does the babysitting. What she thinks looks to her followers like fun and a positive, outgoing attitude to "all she's been through," does in fact come across as desperate and pathetic.

She isn't interested in doing the hard work needed to effect huge psychological change - instead, she thinks that posting inspirational quotes is enough. I doubt she's seeing a counsellor in any shape or form.

"If you always do as you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got" - think about that, Emmylou.

I can host four!

Sadly no bunks, but we do have a very cute spare room made up with little car-shaped beds (for when our little friends come and stay). We also have two very luxurious (padded, fleece-lined, with electric warmers, pillows and snuggly doonas) dog beds though ... we lost two of our precious dogs last year so are down to just one now, and I can't bear to give or throw them away :cry:. (OMG - not saying you're bitches - just that these are very comfy beds and our visitors always comment on how good they look!).

If you love the (very cold!) great outdoors, you're welcome to take a few hay bales and load 'em up on the back of the ute and spend the night under the stars!
I can be a bitch when needed. I think mybflaps would have icicles on them ifvi slept on the hay bailes

• Haha

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow the do-do-do bloke on TikTok? (Side note, if not he’s hilarious)
@missnickiewantie - funny, funny man

Our girl talks just like him. Complete with the little gulps she does, wtf are those

Reactions: 4
Oh no, we are not going there! I'm here for EL content, not to talk about politics.
I’m sorry if you think I was getting political. But at the end of the day the lack of beds, lack of staff, lack of funding, Covid and flu etc plus GPs getting rid of Medicare and bulk billing are impacting wait times in hospitals Victoria and the rest of Australia. As some posted above in this thread. Governments had two years to fix the system. The health system keeps getting worse and worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 4