Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mslane

VIP Member
The cafe needs to tell her to stop filming inside. Going out for breakfast for most people is a treat, who wants this lunatic filming them while they eat their eggs? She’s so painful.
I just saw that post. Said the same thing. Puts dome boots on lou.

Reactions: 6

Mslane

VIP Member
That's not snark though? Snark can be rude and unkind, but there's a difference between snark and hatred or vitriol.
I have seen the c word used her many times talking about her and not from me. The one dsy i say you get touchy ferly. I did not wish her harm.

Reactions: 6
At least there was no impromptu photo shoot or catwalk at the hospital filmed for the gram.

Lazylou you waited 8 hours for broken bones and you whinging. I am guessing C took the wait better than you did. A woman in a Sydney hospital waited 2.5 days in ER to be seen for her heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
I created an account just so I can comment on Tattle.

Long time lurker.

I briefly caught some of the live and there was a question about foot and mouth disease. Emmylou skipped it and did not answer. I briefly watched part of the live.

Less than a week back. So much peacocking from our girl in all directions. Even tonight’s dress is in the colours of a peacock.
Welcome !!

Just to be clear - I’m not saying C should have waited 2.5 days to be seen. Just saying all hospitals are having issues with wait times and other issues that are being reported in the news.

• Heart
I’ve been searching the googles for about an hour but I can’t find the image I need! I think I have synesthesia (some words I can ‘taste’) and tonight that bloody dress has triggered a taste!

I’m positive that when I was young (currently 52yo) there was a pineapple/lime version of neapolitan ice cream. Can anyone back this up?

This titty tangle dress tastes like this ice cream 🍍
I’m pretty sure there was a green white and orange one if that’s the one you’re thinking of, by Peters and maybe called Trio?

(I’m reading online people saying Trio was only a WA thing so 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:

party bag

Oh man, Jooce - that takes me back! I think the building is still there but the club is long gone.

I recognised the restaurant where they ate and I can’t imagine they would have walked too far from there which narrows it down a little - but honestly I can’t think of anywhere decent these days that would let her in.
Wait, Metro Seriously Overage?

• Haha
Thanks to all of you gals i know they're dubbed "clacky mules", but i always refer to them as "clunky mules" to make my better half roll her eyes and correct me 😂
Twinsies! I refer to them as clunky mules too.

Back to today’s live and did anyone else see the comment that the Bali trip is not for the gram. Then Emmy perks us and went on about it not being for the gram. Another person asked if it will be a yearly thing the retreats.
Then my phone died.
giphy.gif

She can't help but overshare everything - of course it'll be for the 'gram (if only to prove to us that people did actually sign up).

Maybe she is auditioning for Australia‘s Got Talent she tried for MasterChef & TBL third time lucky perhaps.
Wouldn't she have to declare that her BFF Danni Minogue is one of the judges? 🤭

Is this an app or just on fb? I dont have fb.
But when I moved to London I used Bumble BFF and now two of my best friends in the whole entire world i met via bumble bff. One from the app and one through a girl i met on the app.
I love that there are options like that and Meet up and groups to make friends!
This is Meetup:

Last edited:
  • Heart