Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked that she didn’t do a little post for sweet little Vida and for her birthday (am I shocked though really?). How sad, your youngest is a year older and you simply couldn’t careless because it doesn’t suit the “strong single woman on the prowl” narrative.

Reactions: 31
Well I've been waiting and its a friday night
And I called up my employees We? re going cruising tonight
There? s a party on and they say it? s gonna be alright

We parked our broomsticks on somebodys front lawn
And me and the girls, we sneak in the back door
We mingle in like we done it a million times before

On the prowl.thats how we get our fun
On the prowl.now don't you tell my mom
On the prowl.about the freinds I don't keep
On the prowl.you know it ain? t so discret
Prowling with the employees on a friday night
Well all was quiet until we turned off the lights
And they saw mesucking on an olive thats right.
When a guy looked, he nearly died of fright
Know what he saw
Good golly grief
He was looking at the emmy lou cheeks.

She is trashy

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What a weekend, what a bewdiful well rounded weekend... it was the youngest child's birthday, but that's irrelevant, yo yo mumma needs to be seen out on the town, looking like she's having a good time, she doesn't have time to post something nice for her youngest daughters birthday on the Gram, she's too mad dog busy sitting a dark corner at some bar, editing herself deep throating and olive...

Reactions: 27
I haven't read all the new pages sorry, you guys are too prolific!
But the dress last night! how many people looked at her and thought "oh dear, pregnant ladies shouldn't be drinking Martinis!"

Reactions: 29
Good morning story about how awesome her weekend was and no mention of little Vida!! THIS is why the followers have dropped off

Reactions: 32
Was it really a beautiful well rounded weekend though EL? It was your baby’s birthday and you didn’t appear to include her celebrations (apart from pancake breakfast that you told us YOU took them out for) in your well rounded weekend??

Reactions: 22
Good morning story about how awesome her weekend was and no mention of little Vida!! THIS is why the followers have dropped off
It's so fucking wrong. I can't get over how selfish this piece of shit is. Birthdays in our house are a big deal couldn't imagine doing anything other than giving them all of our attention. I am with my baby daddy so don't know how hard it is with co-parenting but this slug surely could have spent more than an hour with her daughter. Maybe she is wise than Scum afterall.

Reactions: 28
I got up to the glorious 19K marker, last night. Need to go back and read everything. A well rounded, delusional weekend for herself. She is 100% the most selfish person I have ever come across. I hope Vida had a gorgeous day, yesterday, in her dad's CLEAN apartment, without a phone shoved in her face. Ok, need to catch up on MOULIN LOU'S BEWDIFUL WELL ROUNDED WEEKEND!!!

Reactions: 18
She loves mentioning over and over just how little she drinks, it’s so weird.

I am sure the reason for the follower drop are the Mum’s that would look to her in a relatable way, the food, cheap make up, cheap hacks (not cheap but affordable, like the frankfurters in the flask to keep warm), her relationship, her and the kids.

That’s all gone and instead replaced with trashy overpriced outfits, gluttony, no mention of the kids, partying and drinking, mocking those that work full days.

Reactions: 27
I’ve moved past the point of being able to watch her stories her now - it evoked such violent, eye twitch reactions every time I saw her penis head pop up. Plus, y’all give me enough fodder/screen shots and commentary to give me lols instead so thanks to all for doing such a bewdiful communidy service

Reactions: 22
OMG every one of those!!!

Reactions: 6
#33 the weekend was rounded like Moulin Lou’s tummy, but deep down we know Vida needed her Mummy.

(It’s rhymes… but it’s also deeply sad commentary on the shitty choices she made this weekend)

Reactions: 34
Why would anyone unfollow tonight. This is some of her best work
I dunno. For some it’s just too much. Too confronting to watch this train wreck. I unfollowed skye Wheatley and george woulfe and another I can’t remember because I was done. Not enough to keep me watching. Sometimes you have to cut this out of your life. Moulin Lou for me is staying though. This is the first thing I go to when I wake up

Reactions: 13
I am actually disgusted in her this week more than ever. The way she has basically ignored Vidas birthday is foul!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.