Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greacea

VIP Member
My heart breaks for little Vida.

Birthdays are a huge deal for little kids. Why, oh why, is she not out celebrating with her and the rest of the family? Even if they have custody arrangements, I'm sure allowances could be made for special occasions.

Instead, she's made today alllll about her! I imagine a lot of seven-year-olds would love to tag along for the dance class just to have a go themselves.

Do better Emmylou! :mad:

PS: Why are you removing your makeup if you're back off out again? 🧐
Right?! I mean, my husband and I are together so I don’t share time with them, but I NEVER plan anything on my kids birthdays. Even if we don’t do anything in particular.
It’s bizarre.

And I don’t know what’s worse - watching Ashy Bines or Emmylou “sexy dancing” 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 21

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
She may not watch the micro numbers, but the narc that I am positive now is a sociopath. Will wake up to 119K after posting so many inspirational stories and posts and wonder how it happened!

This has been the most entertaining Sat night 😂
It's been the best! Beats watching reruns of Greys Anatomy which was my plan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Maybe it’s a wake up call for the scope of the workload Aaron did for years being the primary carer for the kids. To watch her confusion about hospitals being busy and no one available to do her job of parent for her was really frustrating, but topped off by her self professed day off today. Day off from what? She’s such a Disney parent. She really has no idea. Her constant belittling of Aaron was so frustrating at the time- and that’s what we saw.

Reactions: 20

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
She does! So unnecessary to film your kids opening their gifts that you got them. I’d understand if you want to show grandparents or something but is she ever in the moment with her kids?
She doesn’t know how to live in the moment. Everything has to be filmed. Because if you didn’t Instagram it, did it even happen? God forbid she enjoy peaceful moments with her children. Instead she shoves a camera in their face, or hands, at every opportunity she gets.

• Sad

AMY$

VIP Member
Every single person commenting about how she's a "queen" on that post is enabling her behaviour and they all seem to have forgotten it's Vida's birthday. She will never be accountable to anyone except Moulin Lou.
Piece of shit how dare she show up albeit hungover for her youngest most impressionable child for an hour this morning then carry on her self indulgent day as if its nothing....

• Sad

jordanbing

Just catching up on todays stories….so many thoughts!!
WTF was that dance class??? The outfit was hideous and impractical and why wear all the makeup and those stupid shoes and who was filming??? The ‘dancing’ was so cringe I couldn’t beat to watch most of it. And why come home to have a shower and wash all the makeup off to just put more on??
The night club dress….she must be freezing 🥶 and again with the hideous shoes. And the video with her sitting down at the bar 😱😱😱 who is filming this stuff?? Just go and have a night out with out filming every thing!

hotpussy

VIP Member
Why does she dres like a 16 year old in short and stretchy numbers? So bizarre when she could wear a nice scanlan skirt and knit and boots! Those white shoes belong in a dress up bin…

• Heart
Just back to the previous thread…How interesting that she removed the story about going out last night!!! Do we think she got stood up?? She’s very seedy this morning for someone who was out by herself! Maybe drowned her sorrows? 🤔

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
I just looked at that story and she has asked Camellia to hold her hands up to show the swelling so she could take a photo of her daughter's pain and post it on IG .... Her arms/hands/wrists are likely broken! That would be so insanely painful!

I just ... I have no words ... :mad: :mad: :mad:
And you can just hear her saying 'it's OK darling, just hold them up for a minute so I can take a quick photo'. Meanwhile the poor child is winching in pain

• Sad
  • Haha

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Poor little C if she went to school. I know they are often keen to get to school and get their cast signed but a day at home learning how to pull your knickers up and tie your shoes properly while something is broken is probably beneficial 😕. Her poor teacher has to manage an over tired child too, who might be feeling sore when the pain relief wears off.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Maybe EL if you gave those dogs some attention, they wouldn’t feel the need to jump up at you in an effort TO get some kind of attention from you? Just a thought.

110D58B6-20D9-4C82-9A9B-31C49FE2CFE3.jpeg

I mean look at the way they look up at her, even though she’s just told them off merely for seeking some kind of attention and affection.

• Sad

BlanchtheSausages

Is anyone else wondering why she spends so much money in herself and stays in private hospitals and yet her kid is at the public hospital with a massive wait time. For anything like this I take my kid to the private hospital. No shade on those without private health I get it’s horribly exxy but when on any given day her outfit is worth thousands of dollars why not spring for private health
This isn’t a big surprise as she only got private health insurance prior to her tummy tuck, she probably didn’t even think to get the family cover.

• Sad